Zimbabwe Photo & Video Memory Thread

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

Re: Zimbabwe Photo & Video Memory Thread

Post by brmtaylor.com admin »

sloandog wrote:
zimfan1 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRDYkvIaAqY

Cremer getting smashed by Kallis but then he gets his revenge :D
Even though Cremer went for some almighty tap here, you could tell that for an 18 year old Kid he had some great control over those leg breaks. I preferred his action here, he seemed to get more side spin than before he retired. The kits looked awful! Big and baggy with that horrendous logo on it. I remember watching this game on sky sports, but i never remember Streak getting so much paste. I remember Mpofu went for a hell of a lot
Timely reminder of what SA are capable of given the Test starts next week :shock:
Thankfully for Zimbabwe, Kallis won't be able to repeat that knock, but they've got plenty of players capable of doing the same thing.
Who on earth do you counter that though? Bowl full on a leg stump line and put 9 guys on leg side? :shock:

Yeah, Cremer is a huge loss. Some of the balls that were sailing over the fence weren't bad deliveries, they just happened to be at a guy at the top of his game in a match situation where we was free to swing the bat at everything.

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

Cremer looked like a little boy here :lol: with spots and everything. Loved the big blonde Streak running through his hair too!

zimfan1

Post by zimfan1 »

As Taylor was dropped today thought it would be best to post the video i made of him last year to the thread

Go easy it was the first one i had ever made :?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OfX9gj ... eidfymyk0k

brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

zimfan1 wrote:As Taylor was dropped today thought it would be best to post the video i made of him last year to the thread

Go easy it was the first one i had ever made :?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OfX9gj ... eidfymyk0k
Great video. Nobody else in Zimbabwe cricket is capable of doing what Taylor can do.

I can't believe he was dropped, it's to Zimbabwe what dropping Clarke or de Villiers would be to Australia or South Africa. Just unimaginable. This is a guy who fell a couple of runs short of a Test century against the best team in the world just over a week ago... but apparently the talent runs so deep in Zimbabwe cricket that someone of that calibre is easily replaced :roll:

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

Brought a big smile to the face that did. The reminder that not long ago we were actually on the up and up.

SpitfiresKent

Post by SpitfiresKent »

Back when the domestic t20 comp was televised...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcDhUAPNYiU

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

That looked like such a chuck!

paranoidandroid

Post by paranoidandroid »

Hi guys

Is anyone else on here on the invite only torrent tracker acrossthetasman.com?

I only was invited to join it the other day, and it appears they've got heaps of full Zimbabwean games available (although almost all of them I'll need to request a reseed).

I think it'd be a great resource for this forum to grab as many full Zimbabwean games as possible so we can share them with each other via torrent.

brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

paranoidandroid wrote:Hi guys

Is anyone else on here on the invite only torrent tracker acrossthetasman.com?

I only was invited to join it the other day, and it appears they've got heaps of full Zimbabwean games available (although almost all of them I'll need to request a reseed).

I think it'd be a great resource for this forum to grab as many full Zimbabwean games as possible so we can share them with each other via torrent.
No but I agree that it sounds interesting. What games are on there?

paranoidandroid

Post by paranoidandroid »

The whole of the tri-series is up. I've also managed to get people to seed the 2011 comeback test with Bangladesh (in its entirety I believe), as well as the test win against Pakistan last year.

There's also a full game against England from the 1999 World Cup, and the 2011 World Cup game against Canada.

I'm sure there's more to be found, but whether or not people will still seed it is another matter. Maybe if there are enough of us on there we could exert some pressure and get the old games seeded.

The only way to get on the site is to get an invite. I don't have any to give out at the moment, but if anyone from here is keen to get on it I can send them an invite as soon as I get given one.