Australia XI for first Test v BD

For discussion of any non-Zimbabwean cricket.
jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Australia XI for first Test v BD

Post by jaybro »

I'll give you BD WC and Zim tour of BD I cant remember the BD spinners arguement ??

SL did ok at the WC so I'll call that a tie .....

Sean Williams being a factor in BD is another tie since there is no way of proving he would or wouldn't have been ......

I still don't think Johnson is over the hill, retiring or being dropped are 2 different things I'll call that a tie as well :D
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

jaybro wrote:I'll give you BD WC and Zim tour of BD I cant remember the BD spinners arguement ??

SL did ok at the WC so I'll call that a tie .....

Sean Williams being a factor in BD is another tie since there is no way of proving he would or wouldn't have been ......

I still don't think Johnson is over the hill, retiring or being dropped are 2 different things I'll call that a tie as well :D
Your way off dude! Your so off, the switch is detached from the wall.

Johnson said he was retiring because he felt he couldn't maintain the high standards be expects of himself. Bowlers of his type rarely make it past 32.

SL at the world cup got thrashed by every top side they played. Our discussion was relative to BD making the QF and you implied SL were a shoo in for the QFs and made it sound like they could contend for the Cup.

The SL prediction is closest to a tie. The others are firmly in my pocket :mrgreen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

Sri Lanka were a shoe in for the quarters and they pumped England and the quarterfinalists Bangladesh ( thrashed BD ) .....

Pointless argument anyways let's make some new predictions and see wins the next battle haha .....
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

jaybro wrote:Sri Lanka were a shoe in for the quarters and they pumped England and the quarterfinalists Bangladesh ( thrashed BD ) .....

Pointless argument anyways let's make some new predictions and see wins the next battle haha .....
Maybe we should create a new thread. Bragging rights at stake.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)