IPL Watch 2018

For discussion of any non-Zimbabwean cricket.
jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

IPL Watch 2018

Post by jaybro »

Usually I don’t give a fuck about IPL but I’m making man effort this year since it really is the best cricket tournament in the world and it’s being televised in Australia this year.

So far Bravo, Russell, Billings and the Sunrisers’ bowlers have been the Stars but the most interesting story is CSK being forced to play their home games in Pune because protesters have threatened to release snakes at the stadium. I don’t know the full story but that made me laugh lol
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Kriterion_BD

Re: IPL Watch 2018

Post by Kriterion_BD »

They don't normally broadcast the IPL in Australia???

I've tried to watch the IPL, but franchise based cricket is just too boring to me. Heck I don't even like international T20Is. I've only watched a handful of BPL matches just to see young Bangladesh players. But yeah I don't understand franchise based cricket, or soccer for that matter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

Zero76

Post by Zero76 »

Generally haven't been bothered with the IPL in a while, will probably watch a couple of games but thats it.

I do tend to follow both Australian and South African domestic cricket quite closely though.
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:18 am
They don't normally broadcast the IPL in Australia???

I've tried to watch the IPL, but franchise based cricket is just too boring to me. Heck I don't even like international T20Is. I've only watched a handful of BPL matches just to see young Bangladesh players. But yeah I don't understand franchise based cricket, or soccer for that matter.
Not for about 5 years I think
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement