Cricket PC Games

For discussion of any non-Zimbabwean cricket.
eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Cricket PC Games

Post by eugene »

Has anyone on this forum bought/played Cricket Revolution by Mindstorm studios or Cricket Power - the new game by Mindstorm studios for the 2011 World Cup? I was thinking of purchasing one of these games but was wanting some opinions first.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

zimbos_05

Re: Cricket PC Games

Post by zimbos_05 »

ive heard alot about these games but not sure if any are that good. have been disappointed in previous years and really do want one.

eugene

Post by eugene »

I bought the Mindstorm 2011 World Cup game and found it rather average. The teams were inaccurate (Mpofu was the Zim wicketkeeper) and you couldn't edit anything. It was basically an arcade game. I wish someone would make a quality cricket game.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

Mpofu at keeper? Half the team are keepers and they come up with that glitch?

John

Post by John »

Hey PC freaks,

I also love to play cricket on PC. At the same time i love to search tracks and videos on Cricket.
I just hear a funny track on Cricket. Listen to this track, i am sure you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvyFHVBSk9A
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=359402584114580

eugene

Post by eugene »

Jemisi wrote:Mpofu at keeper? Half the team are keepers and they come up with that glitch?

Hamilton Masakadza was also a tailender who opened the bowling. Sounds like another Masakadza I know.

I liked it when Stick Sports had a cricket game that you could play against other users. That was a great feature. We even had a ZCF tournament started at one point.

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

Are there any decent cricket games you can get on ur phone ?? Ive had a look but theres nothing i can see that is any good ...

I need something to do to pass time on the train ride to work lol
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Ive got a pre-order out for Don Bradman 14. They delayed the release a fair few times as they want to get it right. Expected release is end of March. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.