Ryan ten Doeschate

For discussion of any non-Zimbabwean cricket.
jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Ryan ten Doeschate

Post by jaybro »

I think this bloke doesn't get enough credit due to the fact he plays for Holland but he must surely be the best player outside of test cricket atm .... maybe ever

He plays well in all formats and can bat and bowl he is a regular in all top t20 competitions and has just gotten Otago into the CLt20 tournament proper with 2-9 and a 32 ball 64 .....

This guy is top shelf maybe Zimbabwe should try to offer him the chance to play test cricket to lure him to play for Zimbabwe lol he would only have to wait 12 months wouldn't he ??? :lol: :lol:
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

samedwards

Re: Ryan ten Doeschate

Post by samedwards »

He is not interested in playing international cricket. He is happy being a freelance T20 player across all the leagues in the world.

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

samedwards wrote:He is not interested in playing international cricket. He is happy being a freelance T20 player across all the leagues in the world.

Yea I was just being a bit cheeky there, the main point that I was making us that I think this bloke is really top shelf .....
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

foreignfield
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by foreignfield »

jaybro wrote:the main point that I was making us that I think this bloke is really top shelf .....
If he was he would be playing for the Proteas.

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

I think it is sad he has left Holland, he made them into a challenging associate.