One wicket, one run

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Re: One wicket, one run

Post by Jemisi »

pariah wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:52 pm
One wicket, one run. Catchy!

You forgot Ed Byrom so at least make that 14 runs for the batsmen.

I haven't bothered to follow the game so haven't watched anything, including highlights.

After all, what's the point of following a team that believes a bowler of Panyangara's class is surplus to requirements and can be lost to Australian club cricket. ZIM cricekt is dead!

Anyway, nice to see Bangladesh being consistently humiliated by "quotas"!

NB: Preparing a spinning deck and your 3 spinners(plus reserve) still get thoroughly beaten by a team which picked just one spinner, not just in the XI but squad? My bad. The other two spinners are actually batsmen. My mistake! Anyway, 3 more days of pain. Could get very very ugly, but was always going to be the case.

Touch base again Tuesday.
You can't be bothered to watch a Zim cricket match but you can be bothered to write thousands of words on a Zim cricket forum. Those are some interesting stats.

Andybligzz
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by Andybligzz »

Just don't bother some people want to watch the world burn. If you don't bite back he will stop , always looking for a bite .
The Zimbabwe Cricket team have found Ebola in one of their members, but they're not concerned because they have also found Ebatsmen and Efielda!

watermelon

Post by watermelon »

World burn?

On day one, I don't recall a better moment at the cricket than when I tricked some Ndebele girl give me head behind the stadium.

Yesterday I felt as annoyed as I did when they forced out Prosper from the game.

I actually think I'm the only supporter here who actively cares and actually makes an effort to do something about it.

Let's just say some failed players may have heard some heated words said at them after the games ;)
<3 Jemisi rules <3

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

watermelon wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:43 am
On day one, I don't recall a better moment at the cricket than when I tricked some Ndebele girl give me head behind the stadium.
This shit doesn't belong on this forum. Sort this out please

reverbinstinct

Post by reverbinstinct »

Been here enough to gauge that this watermelon is nothing more than a shit stirring troller,but i am amazed to see how some of the folk still keep rising to his bait.
Unlike pariah/zcfoutkast,who prides his nature of stance(though ridiculously biased),this watermelon is bound by no agenda whatsoever,tailors his posts suitably along racial lines which seems to be easiest method to get under one's skin.
Just a cursory skim through his 340 odd posts who show how many of them vacillated initially just to keep the pot stirred,when things were kind of going bland in the absence of pariah

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Melon does appear to be the ultimate forum villain.
Closest thing to evil ZCF has seen.

It's both fitting and terrifying that he clearly seems the closest forum member to the ZC setup since jimmylesaint stopped posting.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

Better change the thread title lemon head
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

reverbinstinct is correct, watermelon isn't worth wasting your time on. Just let his crap go unanswered.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

Flakeman

Post by Flakeman »

sloandog wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:12 am
watermelon wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mueddie28

Post by Mueddie28 »

sloandog wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:12 am
watermelon wrote:
Watermelon got a farm from zanu of...he talks bad about ndebeles & whites..why he is not banned...who knows?...
The is growing magaka & masawu and selling them at mbare musika ...
Why this racist & tribalist asshole is on this forum I don't know...

K