[Series Thread] Bangladesh in South Africa 2017

For discussion of any non-Zimbabwean cricket.
pariah
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: [Series Thread] Bangladesh in South Africa 2017

Post by pariah »

You can all continue to insult Vusi, Maruma, Utseya etc all you want. Doesn't bother me.

It won't mask your lack of arguments.

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

pariah wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:13 am
You can all continue to insult Vusi, Maruma, Utseya etc all you want. Doesn't bother me.
Oh but it does and it’s obvious for everyone to see
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

pariah

Post by pariah »

jaybro wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:54 am
pariah wrote:
Actually it reflects on you not me. I'm criticising players who are playing. You need extra unique "motivation" to go and drag innocent unrelated players ;)

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

pariah wrote:

It won't mask your lack of arguments.
I'm not insulting them. I'm stating facts. Facts like Vusi who averages 7 in the middle order in Tests is a vastly inferior batsman to Rajin Saleh who averages 25 and Rajin Saleh wouldn't even make the current Bangladesh D team.

So any ZIM team with Vusi, Utseya who is banned from bowling, and Elton would get thumped by Bangladesh on any ground on any day. The fact is the post-2004 ZIM have never won a series against the old Bangladesh side so what chance would they have against the new one?

Now if you find facts to be insulting, perhaps thats a reflection of your positions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

pariah wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:13 pm
jaybro wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:54 am
pariah wrote:
Actually it reflects on you not me. I'm criticising players who are playing. You need extra unique "motivation" to go and drag innocent unrelated players ;)

No no this whole thread just shows how desperate you are to defend the black players and no matter how many times I ask a question you dodge it when you can’t think of a bullshit answer

#defendingtheindefensible
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

pariah

Post by pariah »

BCB to probe South Africa debacle
http://www.wisdenindia.com/cricket-news ... cle/276391
The Bangladesh Cricket Board on Tuesday (October 31) said they would launch an investigation into their humiliating drubbing during the recent tour of South Africa in one of their worst performances on record.

Bangladesh lost all the matches in all three formats, conceding the Test series 0-2, One-Day International series 0-3 and Twenty20 International series 0-2, with David Miller smashing the fastest century in T20I history in the final match against the hapless visitors.

Nazmul Hasan, the BCB president, said the players, managers and coaching staff would be questioned over the woeful performance.

“The overall performance was very bad. Of course, we have some questions,” Hasan told reporters in Dhaka. “We have to know if there were other problems. We all know Bangladesh can lose games, but we cannot accept the way they lost them.”

Their bowlers, who were lacklustre throughout the tour, were not all to blame as the batsmen “could not do anything even on a flat wicket”, said Hasan.

Bangladesh only attained Test status in 2000, and rank ninth on the International Cricket Council Test rankings, but have enjoyed some recent wins at home over Australia, Sri Lanka and England.

But their drubbing abroad has highlighted the bigger challenge for Bangladesh, added Hasan.

Bangladesh are expected to host Sri Lanka in January in their next series, before travelling to the West Indies in February.

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

pariah wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:01 am
BCB to probe South Africa debacle
http://www.wisdenindia.com/cricket-news ... cle/276391
The Bangladesh Cricket Board on Tuesday (October 31) said they would launch an investigation into their humiliating drubbing during the recent tour of South Africa in one of their worst performances on record.

Bangladesh lost all the matches in all three formats, conceding the Test series 0-2, One-Day International series 0-3 and Twenty20 International series 0-2, with David Miller smashing the fastest century in T20I history in the final match against the hapless visitors.

Nazmul Hasan, the BCB president, said the players, managers and coaching staff would be questioned over the woeful performance.

“The overall performance was very bad. Of course, we have some questions,” Hasan told reporters in Dhaka. “We have to know if there were other problems. We all know Bangladesh can lose games, but we cannot accept the way they lost them.”

Their bowlers, who were lacklustre throughout the tour, were not all to blame as the batsmen “could not do anything even on a flat wicket”, said Hasan.

Bangladesh only attained Test status in 2000, and rank ninth on the International Cricket Council Test rankings, but have enjoyed some recent wins at home over Australia, Sri Lanka and England.

But their drubbing abroad has highlighted the bigger challenge for Bangladesh, added Hasan.

Bangladesh are expected to host Sri Lanka in January in their next series, before travelling to the West Indies in February.
I'd bet the house a lot of dirty shit will come out if there is a proper investigation. :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

BD did seem to lose heart. Perhaps the expectations had risen a little too high because of recent good results. Perhaps there is more to it.