Simbarashe Haukozi

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Simbarashe Haukozi

Post by sloandog »

pariah wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:41 pm
sloandog wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:22 am
You can't go wrong with a good Aussie. Our club has learnt that now.
For a national of a side that has often been literally Proteas B, this is one very very very strange statement!
:?:

pariah
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by pariah »

sloandog wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:18 am
pariah wrote:
sloandog wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:22 am
You can't go wrong with a good Aussie. Our club has learnt that now.
For a national of a side that has often been literally Proteas B, this is one very very very strange statement!
Why talk up Aussies ahead of Saffers?

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

pariah wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:19 am
sloandog wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:18 am
pariah wrote:
Why talk up Aussies ahead of Saffers?

Well why not? If they're better..?

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

Do you play cricket at all? Do you deal with overseas pro's? Are you able to actually sit here and say you have been able to make an honest judgment on who's a more reliable, consistent choice for an overseas between an Australian and a South African?
I have, and I'm telling you, Australians are more reliable on performances. Cricket is in their blood 150% and they play the game hard, compared to some of the pro's from SA we've dealt with over the years

simba haukozi
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by simba haukozi »

gargamel wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:58 pm
Simba is a powerfully Built player who can bat from 3 to 6 . Good hands and a good player. I got to watch him play recently when he partnered a returning Tinashe Chimbambo chase down 294 in a second league fixture. He is known as a power hitter with loads of talent i can help out with Videos if needed.
thanks my bro l am in need of that

simba haukozi

Post by simba haukozi »

how are you gents l am Simbarashe Haukozi l am happy to see some of my brothers talking about me here l thank God for the talent he gave me just that here in Zim ts not as easy as others think to play for franchises.so l wil be happy to get a club in England and showcase my talent this wil be my first experience and l promise to do my best.
thank u all
my email address is howcozy@gmail.com or simbahaukozi@yahoo.com
cell/whatsapp +263 7169 88 173

simba haukozi

Post by simba haukozi »

ljriley90 wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:11 pm
sloandog wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:16 am
Our pro this year has been nothing short of awful. A young Sri Lankan who just doesn't have any power. Has a lovely technique but doesn't have the shots or the power, and he just hasn't done it for us. Good leg spinner but he came as a batter. Had a great pedigree and played in the same side back home as LJ's pro.
Next year we're looking at signing three local cricketers instead of a pro. It's simply too risky and clubs, as mentioned, are beginning to recognise this.
That's why I can't get Diplock at the club, he no longer qualifies. If he played for the rising stars in the Franchise Cricket then maybe he would but politics seem to be keeping him out of contention
If you get three lads through the door tell me us your secret the amount of lads I speak to about coming to us but never get anywhere with is crazy. Everyone is just happy playing where they are or what major till and we ain't got any. We are having to cut back again on the O.A - it will be one paying his own flights again but this time we wont be able to even given him a little bit for coaching.
how are u gents l am interested in all this

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Googly wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:59 am
I spoke to a top Sri Lankan youngster who's doing a stint there and he says he will be very reluctant to go back. He did very well, but didn't enjoy the experience. He said the sledging was really unpleasant and he got little back up from his own team mates, who spent much of the time taking the piss out of his accent and generally he felt unwelcome.
Thats shocking level of racism and totally uncalled for.

More jestfully put, did the Lankan try informing them that he might be brown, but he's not a Muslim?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:13 am
did the Lankan try informing them that he might be brown, but he's not a Muslim?
Have you ever played cricket..?

Andybligzz

Post by Andybligzz »

sloandog wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:03 am
Kriterion_BD wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:13 am
did the Lankan try informing them that he might be brown, but he's not a Muslim?
Have you ever played cricket..?
He wouldn’t last a day in Aus by the sounds of it 😂
The Zimbabwe Cricket team have found Ebola in one of their members, but they're not concerned because they have also found Ebatsmen and Efielda!