Streak and Technical Team given notice

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Re: Streak and Technical Team given notice

Post by Jemisi »

Listing challenges is fair enough.

Thinking that the admin are fine whilst not managing to organise domestic cricket is not.

jimmylesaint
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by jimmylesaint »

Sorry Zimbot was i too long on my soap box .

$50k to run the whole countries club scene which includes buying balls,fuel,whitewash and paying scorers and umpires. Even if you want to double it to $100k- from $24m it would be interest only.

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

I don’t care what state Zimbabwe is in if Afghanistan can successfully run a domestic season then Zimbabwe has no excuses
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Googly

Post by Googly »

That whole diatribe from that fellow is nonsense, he not so subtly bends the truth to suit his agenda. I could point out all his lies, but it’s boring, let him twitter away, Eugene.

Googly

Post by Googly »

The comment Jimmy made about ZC claiming St Johns and St George’s being their grounds illustrates my point about them herding anyone important around very carefully and ensuring they don’t talk to anyone who may point out that ZC are a bunch of thieving, corrupt, lying etc etc.
Hopefully they said it to Dave Richardson, who would know what a porky that was, but if course too spineless to jeer at their brazen desperate bullshit.

Black Mamba
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Black Mamba »

jaybro wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:15 pm
I don’t care what state Zimbabwe is in if Afghanistan can successfully run a domestic season then Zimbabwe has no excuses
Afghan govt has huge support for cricket, as it brought some sort of peace in war affected nation, whereas ZC is run by politics, racial issues, beside the problem of cash, govt has less support for the game

Jemisi

Post by Jemisi »

jaybro wrote:
Yes

Jemisi

Post by Jemisi »

Googly wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
That whole diatribe from that fellow is nonsense, he not so subtly bends the truth to suit his agenda. I could point out all his lies, but it’s boring, let him twitter away, Eugene.
Also, Yes

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

jaybro wrote:
Massive popular support and as has been stated government funding and enthusiasim in Afghanistan. thats true of all the Asian sides from India down to Nepal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

Black Mamba wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:27 am
jaybro wrote:
Afghan govt has huge support for cricket, as it brought some sort of peace in war affected nation, whereas ZC is run by politics, racial issues, beside the problem of cash, govt has less support for the game
I don’t care !!!! That country has been decimated by war for nearly two decades !!!! We should be able to run a domestic competition ffs it’s not that hard !!!!
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement