[MATCH THREAD] Pro50 Championship Rhinos v Goats & Stars v Eagles

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Kriterion_BD

Re: [MATCH THREAD] Pro50 Championship Rhinos v Goats & Stars v Eagles

Post by Kriterion_BD »

tawac wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:33 am
Yet another half century from Masakadza. He can score runs after all? Wonder were disappeared to during the qualifiers. Burl just cant find second gear 7 from 33.
Masakadza has always feasted on weak attacks. In the Qualifiers he came up against good bowling attacks and was easily sorted out barring that one knock vs Hong Kong or whoever. There was also the pressure of almost every game being a do or die match.

He was always my first name (after Vusi and Elton) to be dropped, but with the way the Musakandas, Burls, and PJs (done very well in Tests, mind you) have batted, I've realized Masakadza is still one of the best 7 batters in the country.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

tawac
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by tawac »

That's the sad part of Zim cricket. Its always the same guys out performing the rest. But for some reason the just don't turn up when they are really needed. PJ has had plenty of chances but an average of less than 20 in the limited stuff really doesn't set him above the rest. A mere coin toss would do to see who plays between him and Zhuwao.
CHRISTOPHER MPOFU: 'The problem was fear of failure. I used to think that when I played, if I didn't do well in one game, I would lose my place for the next one but now I've let go of that'

jimbo

Post by jimbo »

Zhuwayo flying in this match

tawac

Post by tawac »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:24 pm
Masakadza has always feasted on weak attacks.
Its not the weakest attacked Maziva, Chisoro, Chinouya all national team hopefuls.
CHRISTOPHER MPOFU: 'The problem was fear of failure. I used to think that when I played, if I didn't do well in one game, I would lose my place for the next one but now I've let go of that'

tawac

Post by tawac »

jimbo wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:55 pm
Zhuwayo flying in this match
Cursed him.

tawac

Post by tawac »

15.1 : Mambo to Chigumbura, SIX runs,
Yes... No... Yes.... No.... Well Elton can still hit a cricket ball. Does he have anything left in the tank?

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

The rising stars cant catch a break. They remind of the national team 10 years back. One day the batting is good the next day the bowling is good. Could never get both right at the same time.

Good to see some eagles regulars getting past 50. Etlon especially. I thought he had given up. What a time to pitch up

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

The rhinos stood no chance without their "band of brothers"

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

jimmylesaint wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:55 am
Well looks like Burl is the only whitey around?
The other guys scared away by the racist comments from the Doc.

In other news Mangongo hits the paper for suing ZC for unfair dismissal- well done Stephen! :W: You just got much respect .
Jarvis is injured.

Mangongo is one of a kind. He is honestly the biggest victim in all of this I think along with the analysts and the physios and Lamb and Prosper. This is just trying to make them accept lower salaries I think. Hence the you can reapply option

jimmylesaint

Post by jimmylesaint »

TapsC it is just pure bullying. it's not strategic or clever it's just bullying people into submission because there are no other jobs out there.
The analyst is probably on 1500, physio around 3000, lamb and prosper 3000, trainer 2500
For national roles not a lot at all!

As i said sack someone and say they can reapply means unfair dismissal.
Force someone to resign then reapply is just being a c%nt!