Very important Zim cricket news that will affect ALL of us

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!

ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Very important Zim cricket news that will affect ALL of us

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

We playing the clickbait game now ?
Settle down news.com.au
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Googly

Post by Googly »

We’ve got bigger problems than cricket at the moment. Fiddling while Rome burns springs to mind.

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Well Nepal just beat UAE in UAE in an ODI. Thrashed em by 140 runs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

Zim cricket news that affects all of us?

ZC initiating an inquiry into the role of ZCF in successfully run X-Manias. We could be seen by ZC as some Cambridge Analytica types thing.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Statement from ZC - Tavengwa Mukhulani
28 January 2017

"Fellow cricket lovers, players, fans, and all stakeholders of the game. Following some very important meeting over the last few weeks, ZC are pleased to announce some changes going forward.

"The main change is that I will be upgrading my 2017 Range Rover to a 2018 model, not out of necessity, but purely because I want to.

"I understand the cost involved in this process, but I am pleased to announce that there is plenty of money in the ZC account for me to do so.

"With regards to the state of cricket in the country and our future plans, the reality is that we do not care. We also do not care what the fans think.

"You see, we gave Heath Streak an opportunity to qualify for the World Cup, and he failed. How could he lose to the UAE? I could beat the UAE as they are not a real cricket nation and are not a full member. That racist man who gave so much for his country as a player, and then coach, has betrayed his country and does not deserve to be called ZImbabwean. I have asked for the ministry to revoke his citizenship.

"With regards to future developments, we have no plans in mind. Domestic cricket is being shortened and and made less competitive. We have no money to pay players or infrastructure or structure in place to benefit those who play the game domestically so that they can develop in to international standard cricketers.

"We have lost some players such as Cremer, but that is ok because we have the a man better than Shane Warne in John Nyumbu. If John is unable to take the field due to a KFC late night binge, the players all other players wish they were, Prosper Utseya will be selected.

"Elton Chigumbura is a bright promising talent in the side and we will be blooding him in to the team. It may take him about 40 innings to score runs in double figured, but when he does, my word will it be a breathless 17.

"Hamilton is the best captain this country has seen with a record none can match, and as such he will stay in charge.

"Our selection committee is the best in the world, led by the amazingly talented Givermore Makoni. He is the Bradman of selection.

"We have no plans to do the right thing for the game and for the fans, and no one in this country or the ICC cares enough to hold us accountable, so we can continue doing as we wish.

"To the fans, you can choose to support us if you want to, but we don't care if you do because we do not make decisions with yours and the players interests at heart.

"2019 promises to be a good year and we are hoping to break our record in terms of players leaving our shores to ply their trade abroad and represent other nations.

"Our plan is that players will leave to every shore and soon enough, all other teams will be made up on Zimbabwean born players, or players who could have represented Zimbabwe.

"That way when Australia, for example, wins the World Cup, in essence it is ZImbabwe who have won the World Cup.

"Thank you attending this pointless press conference, now if you will excuse me, but I need to go wait in line at Chicken Inn before they run out of lunch meals"

SpitfiresKent
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by SpitfiresKent »

You had me going there for a split second and then the bit about the range rover :lol: :lol: