Hamilton Masakadza Foundation

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Kriterion_BD
Posts: 4130
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:41 am

Re: Hamilton Masakadza Foundation

Post by Kriterion_BD » Wed May 01, 2019 10:16 pm

jontym87 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 9:25 pm

Genuine??? Remember the phone conversation leaked sometime ago. I rest my case
What phone conversation?
(my cricket podcast) https://aewahid.podbean.com

User avatar
jaybro
Posts: 7618
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:36 am
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Hamilton Masakadza Foundation

Post by jaybro » Thu May 02, 2019 12:28 am

jontym87 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 9:25 pm
jward wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:19 pm
ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:13 pm
Wouldn’t be surprised if he started the foundation to top up his salary
Can't believe that for a moment. Hammy is one of the nicest, most genuine guys I know.
Genuine??? Remember the phone conversation leaked sometime ago. I rest my case
Spill the beans mate no one has any idea what you're on about
1.G.Flower 2.B.Taylor 3.M.Goodwin 4.A.Flower 5.D.Houghton 6.N.Johnson 7.T.Taibu 8.P.Strang 9.H.Streak 10.R.Price 11.H.Olonga 12.A.Campbell

User avatar
Andybligzz
Posts: 722
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:07 am
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Hamilton Masakadza Foundation

Post by Andybligzz » Thu May 02, 2019 2:02 am

Off topic
But couldn’t be bothered making a topic post . If any of you don’t have dean du plessis on Facebook I highly recommend you to add him and listen to some
Of his podcasts . They are awesome and has interviews with names such as grant flower, Raymond price and even the great Ian Bishop . I know the likes of sloandog has him but those who don’t look it up ! Very interesting and a great man to listen to.
The Zimbabwe Cricket team have found Ebola in one of their members, but they're not concerned because they have also found Ebatsmen and Efielda!

User avatar
jaybro
Posts: 7618
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:36 am
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Hamilton Masakadza Foundation

Post by jaybro » Thu May 02, 2019 8:25 am

Andybligzz wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 2:02 am
Off topic
But couldn’t be bothered making a topic post . If any of you don’t have dean du plessis on Facebook I highly recommend you to add him and listen to some
Of his podcasts . They are awesome and has interviews with names such as grant flower, Raymond price and even the great Ian Bishop . I know the likes of sloandog has him but those who don’t look it up ! Very interesting and a great man to listen to.
Yeah he gets some good interviews, a little bit short and he talks too much at times, but very good stuff if you’re a Zim cricket fan, you don’t get access to the guys like he does any other way
1.G.Flower 2.B.Taylor 3.M.Goodwin 4.A.Flower 5.D.Houghton 6.N.Johnson 7.T.Taibu 8.P.Strang 9.H.Streak 10.R.Price 11.H.Olonga 12.A.Campbell

ZIMDOGGY
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:40 pm
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Hamilton Masakadza Foundation

Post by ZIMDOGGY » Thu May 02, 2019 3:40 pm

Andybligzz wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 2:02 am
Off topic
But couldn’t be bothered making a topic post . If any of you don’t have dean du plessis on Facebook I highly recommend you to add him and listen to some
Of his podcasts . They are awesome and has interviews with names such as grant flower, Raymond price and even the great Ian Bishop . I know the likes of sloandog has him but those who don’t look it up ! Very interesting and a great man to listen to.
Tried a bit of him from links from this website. Nice guy but a bit of a waffler.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

**
Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

User avatar
Andybligzz
Posts: 722
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:07 am
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Hamilton Masakadza Foundation

Post by Andybligzz » Thu May 02, 2019 4:41 pm

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 3:40 pm
Andybligzz wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 2:02 am
Off topic
But couldn’t be bothered making a topic post . If any of you don’t have dean du plessis on Facebook I highly recommend you to add him and listen to some
Of his podcasts . They are awesome and has interviews with names such as grant flower, Raymond price and even the great Ian Bishop . I know the likes of sloandog has him but those who don’t look it up ! Very interesting and a great man to listen to.
Tried a bit of him from links from this website. Nice guy but a bit of a waffler.
Fair enough , I find him very interesting especially seeing as he is blind .does anyone know any other good podcasts or even zim cricket docos/ movies they could please link me
The Zimbabwe Cricket team have found Ebola in one of their members, but they're not concerned because they have also found Ebatsmen and Efielda!

Googly
Posts: 5107
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:48 pm

Re: Hamilton Masakadza Foundation

Post by Googly » Thu May 02, 2019 8:05 pm

Yeah I heard that taped phone conversation. It was damning.

sloandog
Posts: 7209
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:28 am
Supports: MidWest Rhinos
Location: Manchester UK

Re: Hamilton Masakadza Foundation

Post by sloandog » Thu May 02, 2019 11:17 pm

Googly wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 8:05 pm
Yeah I heard that taped phone conversation. It was damning.
Somebody please tell us what the john happened :shock:
When in doubt, listen to Oasis chaps....

User avatar
zimbos_05
Posts: 1394
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:00 am

Re: Hamilton Masakadza Foundation

Post by zimbos_05 » Fri May 03, 2019 9:57 am

sloandog wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 11:17 pm
Googly wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 8:05 pm
Yeah I heard that taped phone conversation. It was damning.
Somebody please tell us what the john happened :shock:
This!!!

We're family. Family share things... :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jaybro and 3 guests