#ZCBOARD MUST GO

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
tawac
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Re: #ZCBOARD MUST GO

Post by tawac »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:07 pm
zimbos_05 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:55 pm
Why does Africa insist on destroying itself. Even South Africa is doing it. The insistence on quotas in sport. No other country in the world does it. Only Africa. The continent with the greatest potential continually insists on shooting itself in the foot.
The answer is actually very simple.

Look at this map below of IQ scores around the world and this will tell you all you need to know.
Like seriously is this even necessary.
CHRISTOPHER MPOFU: 'The problem was fear of failure. I used to think that when I played, if I didn't do well in one game, I would lose my place for the next one but now I've let go of that'

Googly

Post by Googly »

I see the SRC have had to intervene in the skullduggery in the Zimbabwe Chess Federation now. We need Sharia law, cut the hand off of anyone caught stealing, actually make that their head. If a guy is in charge of $2 here he will wait for his opportunity and he will take it, every single time. There would be about 100 000 people left in Zim.
This country will never come right until this culture of theft and corruption ends, it’s a national pastime.

Googly

Post by Googly »

And entitlement. Something has to change here real soon. Every single thing is upside down, but I hear the Ministers are about to get new cars. People are starving, we have no light, no food, no hope, but they’re getting new cars for themselves. God help us.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Most of the money donated to the netball ladies by well-wishers has miraculously disappeared. I’ll dig out the story soon.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

This piggybacking is nothing new. Look at how they all used to love Bob and his policies, then as soon as the army came in, they were all jumping ship claiming they always wanted change.

The same thing happened with the womans football team. Spent the whole olympic qualifying campaign without any support. At some stages they were sleeping in cars or anywhere they could find outside the stadiums. Then they qualify for the Olympics and suddenly all these minsters were running to them and hosting dinners for them claiming how proud they are and how they want to support them.

Until the government is replaced by actual people who care, nothing in that country will change. I have not seen a political party or member in Zim who actually does for the people, at least not those in a position making the rules.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Tendai Biti’s latest tweet is a justifiable rant about ED. It’s strongly suspected that our President owns a fancy private commercial airliner (787?). He’s been “hiring” this at exorbitant prices for government business. His latest trip was the plane being sent from Dubai to Harare (8 hour flight) where the delegation boarded the plane for a 20 minute flight to Gweru, 20 minutes back and then the empty 8 hour leg to Dubai. If memory serves the gov is paying 180k an hour. It doesn’t seem possible that this can happen.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Excerpt the return leg will have some yellow metal in it, it’s being flown out by various accomplices as fast as it’s dug out of the ground and delivered to Fidelity.
It’s the final ransacking of what was once a beautiful country.

brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

Post by brmtaylor.com admin »

Thoughts on the latest Mazowa tweets Googly?

Googly

Post by Googly »

Which ones?
There’s the pictures of the nets with no carpet?
I can comment on that- you don’t need carpet to practice, the big question is when they were last used. Old ZC claim they have these concrete nets everywhere but does anyone follow up and see who actually uses them, with or without carpet? If these nets have carpets and they’re not in a secure place the carpet gets liberated. . Our national hockey pitch was stolen years ago. There’s little point in all these nets without interested kids, a good coach, balls and equipment. If there isn’t an adjacent cricket pitch, 22 players and 2 umpires then what are they practicing for?
They keep saying they’ve got nets, but so what? The rest of the stuff is what’s expensive and what no one can provide. If they do you’ll get enthusiastic village cricketers. You ain’t producing a world class cricketer in kamusha with this plan. I’ll say it again, the focus has to be on where there are existing facilities and interested people.

Googly

Post by Googly »

The whole Sables Trust thing I can’t comment about as I don’t have a clue what’s happening in rugby circles, other than it’s upside down. What hand Mlotshwa has had in that I have no idea. What is apparent is that Frank (if he exists) is being given information that only the top guys are privy to.
The disease of Africa in particular, is to gain absolute power, silence the critics and not be accountable to anyone, but pretend you haven’t. The dumb foreigners never believe that anyone can do this so effectively.