#ZCBOARD MUST GO

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Re: #ZCBOARD MUST GO

Post by Googly »

And yet people still support this regime. I’m not talking millionaire gangsters that have benefited, but guys on the street who think these guys are the answer. The longer I stay here the less I understand about how people think.

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

Come to Sydney mate, the land of opportunity any dumb arse with two hands can earn $1500 a week
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

jaybro wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:28 pm
Come to Sydney mate, the land of opportunity any dumb arse with two hands can earn $1500 a week
And then spend it all on rent

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

The trick to making Sydney work is buddyng up and getting cheap rent and living with people.
High pay without the associated rent.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

jaybro wrote:
Instinctually, based on previous info of what i know of you, youre probably talking about the construction industry right?

Just curious, what jobs do you specifically refer to that you can walk into 1500?

I know a half decent truckie should clear 2k a week but thats some groundwork with licences etc

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:09 am
jaybro wrote:
Instinctually, based on previous info of what i know of you, youre probably talking about the construction industry right?

Just curious, what jobs do you specifically refer to that you can walk into 1500?

I know a half decent truckie should clear 2k a week but thats some groundwork with licences etc
The following jobs should get you there if you're happy to use your body as a tool and work 50 hours a week

General labourer
Brickies' labourer
Steel fixer
Scaffolder

Even being a trade assistant for an electrical company will get you good coin without having any trade certificate

If you're a bit old and don't want to work too hard get your first aid course done and you can sit in a first aid shed all day, I see guys operate alimacks all day (like an elevator but for construction sites) and they get paid good money.

The thing with construction in Sydney is the Union or CEMFU have the industry by the balls, so any site that has an EBA is like a gold mine, the minimum wages are good and they get all these extra benefits like travel allowances etc, my mate was working on a site in Chinatown and the CEMFU tried to get them an extra $8 a day or something for a 'Dim Sim allowance' because the smell of freshly cooked dim sims crossing the construction site made the boys hungry.

It's shit like that that reminds me how lucky we are here, especially when you here how rough they're doing it in Zimbabwe, Googly is talking about having his electricity turned off for most of the day, whilst the Union is threatening to strike over fucking Dim Sims here !!!

If you've got any qualifications you're even a better chance to make money here too, literally every industry is booming in Sydney, and if you can't get a job just jump on the doll that pays well enough apparently

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

There's way more labouring jobs as well, I see painters all the time they can't even speak English but they're there working 50-60 hours a week and probably sending $500 Aus Dollars back to Vietnam every week.

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:36 am
jaybro wrote:
And then spend it all on rent
Better than living in Hill Billy Bris Vegas :D

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

jaybro wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:35 am
ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:09 am
jaybro wrote:

The following jobs should get you there if you're happy to use your body as a tool and work 50 hours a week

General labourer
Brickies' labourer
Steel fixer
Scaffolder

Even being a trade assistant for an electrical company will get you good coin without having any trade certificate

If you're a bit old and don't want to work too hard get your first aid course done and you can sit in a first aid shed all day, I see guys operate alimacks all day (like an elevator but for construction sites) and they get paid good money.

The thing with construction in Sydney is the Union or CEMFU have the industry by the balls, so any site that has an EBA is like a gold mine, the minimum wages are good and they get all these extra benefits like travel allowances etc, my mate was working on a site in Chinatown and the CEMFU tried to get them an extra $8 a day or something for a 'Dim Sim allowance' because the smell of freshly cooked dim sims crossing the construction site made the boys hungry.

It's shit like that that reminds me how lucky we are here, especially when you here how rough they're doing it in Zimbabwe, Googly is talking about having his electricity turned off for most of the day, whilst the Union is threatening to strike over fucking Dim Sims here !!!

If you've got any qualifications you're even a better chance to make money here too, literally every industry is booming in Sydney, and if you can't get a job just jump on the doll that pays well enough apparently
Dole is roughly 300 aussie dollars a week, but massively over if you have kids. Thats why single mums out west pump em out.

I know all about the unions. Have businesses by the balls.
They serve a purpose but they definitely cripple industries and close companies. Two sided coin. Can breed alot of brats who get a way with murder because they know how to use the unions to work the system.

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

jaybro