#ZCBOARD MUST GO

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Xlife
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: #ZCBOARD MUST GO

Post by Xlife »

Looks like we are officially out guys:

https://www.icc-cricket.com/news/1301620

brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

Post by brmtaylor.com admin »

Who wants to bet that even after our T20 place has been taken away - the SRC have caved after the old board have "promised" to be on their best behaviour from now on, so the old ZC board returns, Raza, Taylor and Jarvis retire.... :roll:

Shambolic.

Googly

Post by Googly »

This is bitter gut wrenching news. Bastards.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

Well. What did you expect? Is this not what some of you guys wanted if Mukuhlani didnt fold? All for nothing in the end.

Expect the SRC to miraculously lift the suspension 1 day or 2 days too late. They are the real bastards if they were never going to follow through anyway. Kicked us out of the world cup for no reason

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

The worst part about this is that they obviously have inside sources and they were told that this was probably going to happen today. This is why there is now suddenly a deal. Now we have to go with our tails between our legs to beg the ICC to reconsider. All for what in the end?

This is not on Mukuhlani. As much as guys dont like him this is not on him. He didnt break the rules here. We all know who did

Free Spirit

Post by Free Spirit »

ICC were licking their lips when they deemed Zimbabwe SRC as government interference. They needed a scapegoat to make an example of, Zimbabwe fit the profile to the T. 1)Performing poorly 2) Drowning in debt 3)Nobody will care.

Pakistan Prime Minister appointed their board. Because it was the legendary Imran Khan who did it & ofcourse they have the biggest fan base along with India they bring ICC the $$$$$ so it was a no go.

Sri Lanka and Afghanistan same issue, can't have a former WC winning team suspended & Afghanistan are rising too fast to holt them.

We were to an extent the architects of our own demise. We won't recover for years to come. 🤞🏽 though.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Point of order!
He emphatically did. He requested the suspension in the first place. Right there he destroyed our cricket in one blow. Don’t blame anyone else for trying to stop this theft, you’re essentially condoning wholesale and petty thievery and mismanagement. Hindsight is easy.
But 15 years of musical chairs looting by these thieving racist c*^ts also played a major role.

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

Come on guys, this was expected. What else were you thinking. ICC have made it clear that the decision will be taken on OCT 12TH.

This is not the end of the world, lots of cricket in the coming year for Zimbabwe provided the suspension gets lifted. Also there is another T20 WC in 2021 and make it your priority to qualify for 2023 WC.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

Googly wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:35 pm
Point of order!
He emphatically did. He requested the suspension in the first place. Right there he destroyed our cricket in one blow. Don’t blame anyone else for trying to stop this theft, you’re essentially condoning wholesale and petty thievery and mismanagement. Hindsight is easy.
But 15 years of musical chairs looting by these thieving racist c*^ts also played a major role.
There is no proof of him requesting suspension. Well I havent seen it. If somebody can show me this then I will change my mind. The only proof I have seen so far is the SRC breaking the rules. Thats the hard truth. I dont get why this is so hard to acknowledge Googly.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

Are we also saying Mukuhlani is so powerful the ICC made their decision because he requested them to do so? Why would he matter so much? Lets not give him powers he doesnt have.

Even after all that you expected him to support his removal? I dont get it. As I have said. In this very particular instance he wasnt wrong and everybody who isnt biased knows it. This is just a taste of what that "let it burn" stance will get you. It only gets worse. Dont come and complain if the SRC now backtracks and gets us expelled