Sri Lanka Replaces Zimbabwe in India Tour 2020

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Black Mamba
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Sri Lanka Replaces Zimbabwe in India Tour 2020

Post by Black Mamba »

https://circleofcricket.com/category/La ... 34u8UG0API

Sri Lanka will tour India for a three-match T20I series in January 2020, the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) announced on Wednesday (September 25).

The decision was taken after Zimbabwe was suspended from international cricket by the ICC for a breach of laws on electoral process and government interference.

“Sri Lanka will play a three-match T20I series against India. In the wake of Zimbabwe’s suspension by ICC, the BCCI invited Sri Lanka to participate in the three-match series. Sri Lanka Cricket has confirmed their participation,” the BCCI said in a media release.

The three-match T20I series will kick-start on January 5 in Guwahati, while Indore and Pune will host the second and third matches on January 7 and January 10 respectively.
Earlier, Zimbabwe was slated to tour India for three T20Is on exact same dates.

encore
Supports: Mountaineers

Re: Sri Lanka Replaces Zimbabwe in India Tour 2020

Post by encore »

South Africa have paid dearly for going against BCCI. To this day Haroon Lorgat's decision continues to hurt the finances of CSA.

We're now having to stop Franchise cricket, and move to just one big Provincial setup. Couldn't subsidise the early stages of our top T20 League too and had to scrap it.

I did say, Faisal Hasnain's decision will hurt ZC for years, and so it has proven. Many undermined it, but no matter how stubborn one is, the facts will never lie. And the last roll of the dice to reduce the India sting through the CWC failed dismally.

BCCI had no reason to exclude ZIM. Fulfilling the BD-AFG Tri-Series proved as much.

BCCI have set a very dangerous precedent for ZC through this decision. ICC neverprevented ZIM from playing international cricket, plus there is a court order.

BCCI demanded that Lorgat leave CSA. What is their price for ZC? Surely Mlotshwa and Kirsty are aware of it or have been made aware of it. Was it rejected? Is it Mukuhlani's head for a given name so he didn't tell them? That Hasnain must come back and fix his mess.
Voice of reason.

jimmylesaint
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by jimmylesaint »

We agree :shock:

Haisnan was a waste of oxygen- his role was more of a clean up one. he cared nothing for Zim or her cricket.

Googly

Post by Googly »

I thought you’d been abducted, Jimmy :lol:

Googly

Post by Googly »

encore wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:24 pm
South Africa have paid dearly for going against BCCI. To this day Haroon Lorgat's decision continues to hurt the finances of CSA.

We're now having to stop Franchise cricket, and move to just one big Provincial setup. Couldn't subsidise the early stages of our top T20 League too and had to scrap it.

I did say, Faisal Hasnain's decision will hurt ZC for years, and so it has proven. Many undermined it, but no matter how stubborn one is, the facts will never lie. And the last roll of the dice to reduce the India sting through the CWC failed dismally.

BCCI had no reason to exclude ZIM. Fulfilling the BD-AFG Tri-Series proved as much.

BCCI have set a very dangerous precedent for ZC through this decision. ICC neverprevented ZIM from playing international cricket, plus there is a court order.

BCCI demanded that Lorgat leave CSA. What is their price for ZC? Surely Mlotshwa and Kirsty are aware of it or have been made aware of it. Was it rejected? Is it Mukuhlani's head for a given name so he didn't tell them? That Hasnain must come back and fix his mess.
CSA would have money if they weren’t stealing it. They’d also have sponsorship if they weren’t racist thieves as well. Where have I seen that before?

Googly

Post by Googly »

SA cricket’s demise will be a mirror image of Zim’s. Watch and see. We’ll reconvene in a few years on the matter.

jimmylesaint

Post by jimmylesaint »

not abducted yet. Just sleeping under the floor boards to be safe.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Zim’s replacement is ominous. I wonder what that bodes for October?

jimmylesaint

Post by jimmylesaint »

it's obvious.
Like we all knew these ZC crooks would burn the entire house down for their own necks to bee saved. They have selfishly robbed the association of all its money and now destroyed it.
Much like the zanu running the country
Then you look to the opposition and realise that people like Coltart when in power hardly made a peep about ZC and a peep about USA knowing about Gukhurundi..........now that he isn't flying over there for his church and ngo and kids university he is now playing the martyr.??
Chamisa looks like he has itchy balls all the time.
The reality Googly is the country is well and truly shafted.
when you work out how much time you have spent at the river or in the sun here, you realise that living in Iceland is just as good....but shit works.
Don't become a statistic, get out of dodge.

Googly

Post by Googly »

I see th Washington Post has been sitting on Gukurahundi information and only now has their conscience gotten better of their cowardice. They’ll STILL edit out the others’ involvement.
Coltart I’m sure has early onset Alzheimers, absolute moron.
Yup we are finished here, in every aspect. Cricket is the least of our worries