2019/20 Domestic Cricket Season - Logan Cup, Pro50, Twenty20

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
kudet
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: 2019/20 Domestic Cricket Season - Logan Cup, Pro50, Twenty20

Post by kudet »

Googly

Post by Googly »

If the EFF get their weekly quota of farmers he’s chilled, but when there’s a lean week he gets cantankerous. :lol:

Googly

Post by Googly »

If you look at the greeting and the farewell I’d put a small bet that’s not him, unless he was Zoo class at school :lol:
This Mawoza guy is something I tell you, the problem is there’s a few guys with his vitriol.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Also I just looked on the Howzat website and that’s not the email advertised on there, and it’s definitely not the one he uses now, plus I don’t think Howzat exists anymore. Easy to check- send an email to that address and see what happens. :lol:

Googly

Post by Googly »

There’s rumours that this guy is Makoni or Mukhulani. I doubt they’d stoop that low, but it’s certainly someone who has an inside track and pushing hard for a job, but probably not in PR :lol:
Anyone that doesn’t like ZC is branded a Rhodie or an Uncle Tom or something equally inflammatory. It’s the trick that has been used for decades to quell discontent- if you don’t like us then you must be a dissident :lol:
It still works, but it’s losing momentum. In a generation or so when this place is like Mogadishu people will realize they’ve been tricked.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

I would pray it is not Mukhu. We all know he knows nothing about cricket but there is tweet from the last 24 hours which says Madziva has not played for Zim for ages, yet Madziva has featured in this series and was part of the team that lost to Singapore.

If the head of ZC does not even know who is on tour, it says a lot.

That account is also such a blatant antagoniser. Nothing in Seans email is attacking ZC, but just showing that there is a decent guy who wants to work for Zim. I bet you if it was a black coach who wrote that it would be, "look at the commitment and support we get from out very own. this is what we need more of, not Rhodies wanting to divide us"

chesterton

Post by chesterton »

I don’t understand this. Sean is just asking for a job and putting forward his best foot?

Why are these ZC/encore/Sloan types trying to dull a wiggas shine?

He has ambition and if he got the team for why not consider him? We were very unfit before. I remember someone here saying Hamilton had a KFC addiction. Fitness is important.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

chesterton wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:15 pm
I don’t understand this. Sean is just asking for a job and putting forward his best foot?

Why are these ZC/encore/Sloan types trying to dull a wiggas shine?

He has ambition and if he got the team for why not consider him? We were very unfit before. I remember someone here saying Hamilton had a KFC addiction. Fitness is important.
You need to stop unfairly attacking Sloan, particularly when your accusations of him are false.
Last edited by zimbos_05 on Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

encore wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:06 am

I'll share screenshots of my DMs with one of them as well. I'm not a fan of lazy, loose and fictional debates which is why I always put forward facts where required.

Well come on, you’ve talked it up where are the screen shots??
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

chesterton

Post by chesterton »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:54 am
I'm willing to bet you are another ZC mole
Huh?

You think it’s ok to come here and accuse me of being a mole for ZC? That isn’t right.

I’m just a fan and I’m not even black.