Top 5 batsman today

For discussion of any non-Zimbabwean cricket.
encore
Supports: Mountaineers

Re: Top 5 batsman today

Post by encore »

For starters, this thread alone should have shown you that chesterton could never be me. Ever! How you failed to pick that up well, I don't know.

Secondly, the kind of people who responded to the level of nonsense in this particular thread, and the approach in doing so, showed me precisely the kind of characters I've been dealing with here all along. Maybe I've been giving some of you way too much credit. I think chesterton - who is definitely one of you guys - is pretty pleased with himself, and I doubt even he imagined he'd get you this bad. But I suppose it will make for great laughs in the end when it comes out, especially when Private Messages are apparently involved from what I've read.

Lastly, if you truly believe I could stoop to operating simultaneous accounts to interract with you, then really it was a clear sign that I've been overly wasting my very valuable time here, so... I bailed. In any case, if you weren't paying attention, I'd already hinted to this in one of the posts.

Anyway, this was my final encore! Proteas will be more than fine. Hope everything ZC-ICC flows smoothly going forward as well.

Cheers guys ;)
Voice of reason.

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

encore wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:28 pm
For starters, this thread alone should have shown you that chesterton could never be me. Ever! How you failed to pick that up well, I don't know.

Secondly, the kind of people who responded to the level of nonsense in this particular thread, and the approach in doing so, showed me precisely the kind of characters I've been dealing with here all along. Maybe I've been giving some of you way too much credit. I think chesterton - who is definitely one of you guys - is pretty pleased with himself, and I doubt even he imagined he'd get you this bad. But I suppose it will make for great laughs in the end when it comes out, especially when Private Messages are apparently involved from what I've read.

Lastly, if you truly believe I could stoop to operating simultaneous accounts to interract with you, then really it was a clear sign that I've been overly wasting my very valuable time here, so... I bailed. In any case, if you weren't paying attention, I'd already hinted to this in one of the posts.

Anyway, this was my final encore! Proteas will be more than fine. Hope everything ZC-ICC flows smoothly going forward as well.

Cheers guys ;)
Shifting the focus away from yourself and using the encore, KFC OutKast, Piranha, Bavuma/Rabada, Hhflem accounts aren’t working. Even this post, for me, is proof that this is the same entity causing shit again. You’ve never kept quiet before, so why would you keep quite now (over the past week), especially when people are accusing you.
You’re an absolute toad, and that’s me being so polite

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

jaybro wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:12 am
I don't know why I'm defending him, I don't even like him :lol:
Because its a relief to finally talk cricket of some sort, rather than the usual debates with HHM about race and ZC???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)