Statement on ZC agents on the forum.

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Statement on ZC agents on the forum.

Post by sloandog »

Oh please, don’t make me laugh kid

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

Just had to look up where that sports bar is, see if you’re actually near me and shock horror, you’re in london, miles away from me; coward

chesterton

Post by chesterton »

sloandog wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:54 pm
Just had to look up where that sports bar is, see if you’re actually near me and shock horror, you’re in london, miles away from me; coward
How on earth am I meant to know where in London you live? You probably know my name but I don’t know you apart from your on the forum and in London. Now I’m in Shoreditch so bring it!! I pinpointed where I was for two hours tonight.

@BRMT, as you can see, I’m the bigger man here and am bringing the olive branch. He keeps rejecting and bullying me. I am wondering if you plan to give him a post ultimatum as well or extend my post count so I can pursue peace, not war.

I am the once in a lifetime gift to the forum.

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

This is ridiculous 😂😂😂

I doubt Chesterfield is even in England, I think we’re approaching the need for some proper verification before we let these accounts become active.

The other option is another sub-forum for the likes of Chesterfield & Hhm where they can dribble shit and who ever finds them amusing engage.
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

Cry to the admins you absolute wet lettuce 🥬
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The best troll since flashg, for those of you who have been here long enough

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

chesterton wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:24 pm
sloandog wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:54 pm
How on earth am I meant to know where in London you live? You probably know my name but I don’t know you apart from your on the forum and in London. Now I’m in Shoreditch so bring it!! I pinpointed where I was for two hours tonight.

@BRMT, as you can see, I’m the bigger man here and am bringing the olive branch. He keeps rejecting and bullying me. I am wondering if you plan to give him a post ultimatum as well or extend my post count so I can pursue peace, not war.

Where’s the olive branch you’re so desperately hanging on to?

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

chesterton wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:02 pm

I don’t think it matters what his other posts say.
In his own words he launders money and is assisting those sent from ZC. He didn’t leave any room for interpretation. I admire your loyalty to your friends but your naive and are being manipulated by those hiding in the dark.

Let me put it to you. IF he was joking, like you say, despite no punchline, does it matter if it’s true or not or a joke or not? The joke has become the truth!

He has issued a public statement aligning himself with a ZC cause.
Let’s pretend everyone made such ‘jokes’ which are just claims of being Pro ZC or assisting ZC. There is no one left to fight it. Everyone will think ZC are great as there is no criticism of ZC anymore only praise. True intentions are thus made obsolete.

There is a movie, Eastern Promises, which has a similar concept as the plot. The lead actor, Hugh Jackman, goes undercover to infiltrate the mob. Starts doing bad things, gets the required tattoos, kills people and rises to the top of the mafia chain and is a boss.
The lines between good intentions and practicality are then blurred into one. No more distinction.

Can you see how this is happening here Zimbo5? The ZC train is swallowing up all in its way, good and bad. I mentioned in an earlier post the lines have been completely blurred and the only solution is complete detachment and denouncement from the allure of ZC.
Buttercup here clearly does not understand the concept of sarcasm. You know my view. I everything that is happening and know that the only ZC stooge is you encore. Stop trying to create discord and devaluing the forum.
chesterton wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:02 pm
Someone is clearly too conceited.

cricket_22001

Post by cricket_22001 »

If chesterton is from Shoreditch, can we be "sure" he is going to be "ditched" from the forum?
I make no apologies for the attempted Dad joke.
No correspondence will be entered into.

chesterton

Post by chesterton »

Well as proof, I scribbled ‘Sloandog is ZC’ on the bathroom in the sports bar I’d you want to go verify it. Did it last night.

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

chesterton wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:49 am
Well as proof, I scribbled ‘Sloandog is ZC’ on the bathroom in the sports bar I’d you want to go verify it. Did it last night.
Photo or it never happened
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement