Your favorite forum member

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Your favorite forum member

Post by sloandog »

Ok a little bit of fun. I'm sure our illustrious admins will not mind me posting this here, considering we've had a lot of doom and gloom in recent months.

I want to know who your favorite forum member is, exactly why and what your fondest (or perhaps least fondest) memory is.

I'll start:
Favorite member is Eugene due to the one line rockets, as well as the subtlety of the sarcasm. Sometimes you don't hear from him for weeks on end and then all of a sudden he'll pipe up with something brilliant.

Closely followed by the DOGG for his brutal matter of fact posts.
Zimbos for being able to argue coherently and not from a biased view point.
Jaybro for not letting trolls like Hhm and Chesterton get away with their biased viewpoints.

Your turn

jaybro

Re: Your favorite forum member

Post by jaybro »

Definitely Crimsonavenger

Always positive, good fella.

Zimfan1 has good information as well

Also Sloan & AndyBliggz (Milan) we’re all pretty similar I reckon we’d enjoy a beer together.

And of course a couple of my favourite sparring partners Kriterion & TapsC, always enjoy a heated discussion with these fellas.
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

Anusha gamage.

In all seriousness, probably ZIMDOGGY. This forum is very serious and largely devoid of trolling and idiots that plague other online communities. DOGG gives us all a respectable taste of the madness that exists elsewhere online.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

Also, can BRM make this topic into a poll?
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

eugene for his quips (and terrible choice in NRL side). Sloan for being so passionate. Googly for his commitment. jaybro for similar reason as sloan suggested.

Feel like there's a good group here that could get on and unfortunately we all live in different countries or we'd have a decent cricket side....perhaps pub standard, but still.
Last edited by zimbos_05 on Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

SpitfiresKent

Post by SpitfiresKent »

Googly.

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

I do have a soft spot for Kriterion because he opposes in such a constructive way as opposed to the trolls or the bots.

Dogg is a special kind of character that reminds me of a couple of old diggers I knew.

But probably Crimson and foreignfield for best gentlemanly conduct and content over the years.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Right back at ya.
Gotta love someone who loves u :lol:

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

Muddie for me. "Guy Whitthall versus Sean William" was one of the toughest posts of the year. :D

I remember him losing his shit once too after we failed to qualify last year :lol:

foreignfield
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by foreignfield »

Overall: CrimsonAvenger

For match-day enthusiasm: Jemisi

For the best laughs: Eugene