Name Your XI .... with a twist

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Re: Name Your XI .... with a twist

Post by Jemisi »

Raza is in the T10 is he?

CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

Just went through those 3 XIs of jaybro again. Reall well made ones given the constraints added. I'd just have 3 changes. Chsoro elevated to test XI in place of Mshangwe, Wellington elevated to ODI XI in place of Chisoro, Munyonga to replace Mutizwa in the ODI XI.

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

CrimsonAvenger wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:54 am
Just went through those 3 XIs of jaybro again. Reall well made ones given the constraints added. I'd just have 3 changes. Chsoro elevated to test XI in place of Mshangwe, Wellington elevated to ODI XI in place of Chisoro, Munyonga to replace Mutizwa in the ODI XI.
Yeah that’s fair CA, I admit I forgot about Munyonga (criminal I know) so yeah I’d have him in for maybe even Roy Kaia.

In the spin department there really is a shortage of good spinners now Cremer is gone, I agree Chisoro is the best spinner for Tests but he’s probably a better ODI spinner, that’s the difficult part of picking all three sides at the same time.

And yes the boredom of nothing happening is killing me, just thought I’d try and get us talking a bit of cricket
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Mueddie28

Post by Mueddie28 »

If Chisoro is the best spinner why not play him
Mavuta and Mumba were highly regarded..what happened