Tests vs South Africa

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!

Googly

Re: Tests vs South Africa

Post by Googly »

This has serious ramifications for SA if this goes through, and what’s to stop it? The ANC control everything.
Wait until ZANU see this, they’ll think it’s a good idea, look up and see Coventry at the helm, keep her as acting Minister of Education and pick a beauty to do their bidding.

Googly

Post by Googly »

I’ll take a bet that they will enforce a two tier structure for gym fees. If you think I’m joking watch and see.
Here in Zim you’re not allowed to own a hair dressing salon if you’re white :lol:
It’s not enforced, but it was debated and passed.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Just seen on Twitter-
Deputy minister of defense has issued a statement saying that if USA does not back off Iran then Zimbabwe will have to intervene.

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

That will be an interesting development.

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

This would qualify as government interference surely? The ICC may allow it but I think a few other bodies would be much tougher and South Africa would face consequences.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Googly wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:42 am
Just seen on Twitter-
Deputy minister of defense has issued a statement saying that if USA does not back off Iran then Zimbabwe will have to intervene.
I'm sure the Americans will be quaking at the thought of their 2104 attack aircraft taking on our 13.

That ANC rule does not shock me. It is commonplace what it happening in Africa, and the likes of ZANU and ANC are laughing whilst they do it. It was evidenced again when that lady had a Zuma can't pronounce numbers moment, and they all just sat their laughing with her.

Googly

Post by Googly »

The one who claimed 80% matric pass rate when it’s only 39%? And she can’t read a number over a million despite being in the Ministry of Education. That’s Zuma with a wig on. This region is imploding because these people run every aspect of our lives. SA’s tax base is 4 million people that support 54 million. Ours is about 100 000 that supports 16 million.
The best was the person from Ministry of Defense bemoaning the fact that their vehicles were camouflaged which is why they’d recently lost 70 of them and that they were considering painting them red so they were less likely to be misplaced.

Googly

Post by Googly »

eugene wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:11 am
This would qualify as government interference surely? The ICC may allow it but I think a few other bodies would be much tougher and South Africa would face consequences.
There are two sets of rules. ICC will turn a blind eye.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Googly wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:41 am

The best was the person from Ministry of Defense bemoaning the fact that their vehicles were camouflaged which is why they’d recently lost 70 of them and that they were considering painting them red so they were less likely to be misplaced.
I know full well what I am asking, but please please tell me you are joking. Please!

Does the man not understand one of the aspects of combat?