Tests vs South Africa

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Re: Tests vs South Africa

Post by Googly »

Sadly no jokes, brother.

grant
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by grant »

Googly wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:42 am
Just seen on Twitter-
Deputy minister of defense has issued a statement saying that if USA does not back off Iran then Zimbabwe will have to intervene.
What the heck did I just read here 😂😂

Googly

Post by Googly »

https://petitions.da.org.za/p/stoppolit ... einsasport

Bear in mind that this was the basis on which Mukhulani had ZC suspended by ICC, so by rights CSA should also be suspended if this is implemented.
Always double standards in play.

Googly

Post by Googly »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:35 pm
Googly wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:41 am

The best was the person from Ministry of Defense bemoaning the fact that their vehicles were camouflaged which is why they’d recently lost 70 of them and that they were considering painting them red so they were less likely to be misplaced.
I know full well what I am asking, but please please tell me you are joking. Please!

Does the man not understand one of the aspects of combat?
The first new submarine commander was interviewed a while back and he informed the public that one of their primary missions was shark patrol along the Cape Town beaches to keep the swimmers safe. Again I’m not joking. I can find the interview if need be. It’s funny for you guys but not so much when we deal with this daily, plus of course being hit my a sub whilst surfing the back line would be even less so.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

We have a submarine force??

Googly

Post by Googly »

No I was talking about SA

Googly

Post by Googly »

https://www.zimbabwesituation.com/news/ ... ly-toxins/

This is not entirely truthful, the main problem with our water is lead and cadmium apparently, which can’t be gotten rid of by boiling. They’ve known this for years and yet they keep piping water to mainly high density areas. So this is the problem here- people keep drinking it? The folk that say that they’ve got no choice typify the thought process, or lack thereof.
Of course you have a choice. You’re taking something that only the most stupid will realize is shortening your life span dramatically. If you put a poisoned sandwich in front of someone, tell them it’s poisoned, will they eat it?
Put a cup of poisoned water in front of them and tell them the same, will they drink it? But pipe into into their house or a nearby tap in volumes and they will swim, gargle and gulp it down.
Aside from my community health warning there’s an analogy here. One or two poisonous people stick out like a dog’s ball, but if there’s a bunch of them then they’re accepted as a necessary evil.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Read Zolsky’s latest tweets. Bear in mind he’s one of the bosses in case you’re wondering where we’re headed.

zimfan1

Post by zimfan1 »

Googly wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:59 pm
Read Zolsky’s latest tweets. Bear in mind he’s one of the bosses in case you’re wondering where we’re headed.
Looks the Chisoro is enemy number one these days.

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

Link?