Tests vs South Africa

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Tests vs South Africa

Post by jaybro »

That Frank is a proper nut job I’ve been scrolling through his tweets unbelievable, every second tweet has “sour Rhodie” or something of the like. He blames white people or “Rhodies” for everything, even with Chisoro who is obviously a black man he’s turned into a black v white situation. People defending a black man and he’s still blaming the whites 😂😂😂

Could you imagine if someone like Bell or another white guy got on twitter and starting calling out the “whinging blacks” he would get prosecuted or killed 😂😂😂
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

Chatara’s injury was a bicep injury, positive is it’s not a leg injury which he has been suspect to ever since his leg break in 2015. Bad news is I would imagine having a bicep injury you wouldn’t rush them back for a Test match, best case scenario he might be back for the 2nd Test. Most definitely need a four man pace attack if you play him & Mumba, can’t have both of them in a 3 man attack at this point I reckon with their fitness issues.
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

It would be nice to name & shame such ZC officials if ever there is any truth in such claims. Some of us in the know on the goings at ZC know that even employees have not been paid salaries for Nov & Dec but we have clever people claiming that people are staying in 5-star hotels
This, by the "unbiased" journo Melhuli is what gets me. He knows staff are not being paid etc etc. Can see the domestic scene failed, yet backs TM tooth and nail regardless of how bad things get. Then he pretends to be an advocate for the game and serve in the best interest. He is nothing but a thug too. I have not been on twitter for a few months or I would be laying in to this excuse of a journalist.

Also, worth noting this from the same journo...
Nine yet to be capped players have been called up in a @ZimCricketv squad of 25 players for the two Tests against @OfficialSLC at HSC. Happy to see players being rewarded for their good form in the Logan Cup but why is @tennyc88 not in the expanded squad? I do not understand
but it is only the "white rhodies" calling for Chisoro.

Googly

Post by Googly »

This is the problem here. These c*^s still believe they’re fighting the Rhodesian bush war, and the big trick has been convincing everyone that there’s still a war to fight.
It never ends. This “Zolsky” now has a burner account that’s even worse. Hopefully he will drop dead of hatred.

Googly

Post by Googly »

They’ve learned that as long as they can pick on one white guy they will have support. Some people have seen through this cheap trick, but even they say nothing.
Bad men prosper when good ones do nothing, or whatever that quote is.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Just on the unpaid wages, I bet these guys on twitter and such would be the first to complain if they never got paid their wage for a month.

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

http://www.espncricinfo.com/southafrica ... 95380.html

For those who are interested in SA's next big batters coming through their system, this kid is right up there. Everyone raving about Bavuma's 180 in his recent Lions game should check themselves. De Zorzi (another black african batter) has just nailed a double century.
This obsession with SA's 'black hope' has to top. Keegan Peterson is a batter who needs some TLC!