Match Thread : Sri Lanka Tour Of Zimbabwe 2020 | 1st Test | Zimbabwe V/s Sri Lanka | Harare

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
foreignfield
Supports: Mountaineers

Re: Match Thread : Sri Lanka Tour Of Zimbabwe 2020 | 1st Test | Zimbabwe V/s Sri Lanka | Harare

Post by foreignfield »

Kasuza's sweep just made me realise I have to clean my computer screen, because what I thought was the ball racing across the outfield was in reality a smudge moving with the camera :lol:

SpitfiresKent
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Match Thread : Sri Lanka Tour Of Zimbabwe 2020 | 1st Test | Zimbabwe V/s Sri Lanka | Harare

Post by SpitfiresKent »

brmtaylor.com admin wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:41 am
The graphics and production quality is a bit like a Sheffield Shield game. It's not bad (and it's nice to watch free on Youtube without ads), but it just feels a little but lacking for an international match.
My only real complaint is that there’s no speed gun and if I’m being extra picky they could do with a couple more commentators. I’ve only heard 3 so far.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Jeez and Vermuelen rabbiting on about gettin our guys out. Just stop Dude!

brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

Post by brmtaylor.com admin »

I guess they need to find something to talk about, there's not that much in the way of stroke play to discuss.
Viljoen is talking about upping the run rate, that I find a bit strange. These guys are doing just fine, I'm happy for them to go at 2 an over for as long as they want as long as they don't get out.

zimfan1

Post by zimfan1 »

brmtaylor.com admin wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:03 am
I guess they need to find something to talk about, there's not that much in the way of stroke play to discuss.
Viljoen is talking about upping the run rate, that I find a bit strange. These guys are doing just fine, I'm happy for them to go at 2 an over for as long as they want as long as they don't get out.
Getting out of day 1 still in the game will be a massive success.

Googly

Post by Googly »

When was the last time we had a hundred run openin stand?

zimfan1

Post by zimfan1 »

Googly wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:07 am
When was the last time we had a hundred run openin stand?
I think it was our first test back against Bangladesh in 2011. Mawoyo and Sibanda

Googly

Post by Googly »

Wow. Well they need to keep plodding along and tick that box. No excuse for losing a test match from 100-0.

Googly

Post by Googly »

That would be a good stat to know as well- how many have been lost from that position.

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

Prince is getting nervous as he closes in on 50, is hat to see him in the 90’s
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement