Match Thread : Sri Lanka Tour Of Zimbabwe 2020 | 1st Test | Zimbabwe V/s Sri Lanka | Harare

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Match Thread : Sri Lanka Tour Of Zimbabwe 2020 | 1st Test | Zimbabwe V/s Sri Lanka | Harare

Post by sloandog »

Can’t believe this guy Ndlovu is in ahead of Chisoro or Mavuta.

foreignfield
Supports: Mountaineers

Re: Match Thread : Sri Lanka Tour Of Zimbabwe 2020 | 1st Test | Zimbabwe V/s Sri Lanka | Harare

Post by foreignfield »

Ndlovu needs to get his act together, that was a rubbish first over. Hope it's only nerves, though.

SpitfiresKent

Post by SpitfiresKent »

Good bowling from Noochi :lol:

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

Fuck me that music is annoying

SpitfiresKent

Post by SpitfiresKent »

I reckon that was out, such a shame we don’t have drs.

foreignfield

Post by foreignfield »

I'd love to see Hawkeye for that LBW shout. Close.

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

Just outside the line in my view.
Ndlovu is bowling like it’s a LOI. Darting them in without any real desire to produce any spin or grip. Not sure why he’s been selected ahead of the other names mentioned. I’m still convinced Sean Williams is just as a good a spinner

foreignfield

Post by foreignfield »

sloandog wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:29 am
Just outside the line in my view.
Ndlovu is bowling like it’s a LOI. Darting them in without any real desire to produce any spin or grip. Not sure why he’s been selected ahead of the other names mentioned. I’m still convinced Sean Williams is just as a good a spinner
I wish he was at least bowling accurately.

SpitfiresKent

Post by SpitfiresKent »

Damn that looked nasty.

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

Probably Sri Lanka's session but the pitch is definitely offering some hope to Zimbabwe, Nyauchi bowled really well you could see his confidence lift after the wicket, unlucky to not get Kasul Mendis.

Jarvis was poor in his first spell but his second was spot on, it's funny to watch some people here you can clearly see they have their favourites and their not so favourites, they'll take any chance to lay the boot in. Saying Jarvis rubbish after one bad spell :lol:

Ndlovu is bang average and doesn't bat, I didn't agree that Williams adds as much as Chisoro but I agree his bowling is on par with Ndlovu. It's a shame because someone like Mumba would have been useful in this match.

Kasuza looks like he's concussed, might see Maruma or Mudzingyama subbed into the match
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement