Alistair Campbell Interview

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
SpitfiresKent
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Alistair Campbell Interview

Post by SpitfiresKent »

TapsC

Re: Alistair Campbell Interview

Post by TapsC »

Like I had said 1- it's not ZCs fault this time that the games were cancelled.
2- the ICC is suffocating them( request for PWC audit report before funding)

So how exactly are they stealing money in such conditions? I'm talking about today's board led by Mukuhlani not Chingokas board from half a decade ago. If Makoni is on 37k a month like jaybro said just know the ICC is fully aware that's how much he earns. So who exactly are you guys fighting?

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

TapsC wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:42 pm

So how exactly are they stealing money in such conditions? I'm talking about today's board led by Mukuhlani not Chingokas board from half a decade ago. If Makoni is on 37k a month like jaybro said just know the ICC is fully aware that's how much he earns. So who exactly are you guys fighting?

The damage has been done now they’re dealing with the consequences, they’ve been in charge for a long time, if they’d done a better job prior they wouldn’t be in this mess.

The admin wages were leaked on Twitter mate everyone saw it

The ICC proved that they don’t care (or there’s something else going on behind the scenes) when they ignored the concerns of SRC and back the Mukuhlani board.

From what I’ve heard the ICC have turned a blind eye numerous times, they’re never coming to save Zimbabwe
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

It is a very Interesting article and AC obviously knows what he’s talking about, sad that he seems to think the way forward for ZC is to concentrate on t20 & ODI cricket rather than Tests though
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

TapsC wrote:

ZC should be thankful they are getting any ICC money at all. Its really a travesty that money that could be better used by Ireland, Afghanistan, Nepal, Scotland, the Netherlands, USA is being spent on a BMW for some ZC board member's wife. The Irish board could have used just a fraction of that money to not cancel the Test match this summer vs Bangladesh. The effects trickle down to a lot more countries than just Zimbabwe, and when it does, there is little pity to go around.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

jaybro wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:10 pm
TapsC wrote:

The damage has been done now they’re dealing with the consequences, they’ve been in charge for a long time, if they’d done a better job prior they wouldn’t be in this mess.
This.

You can't say the current board is blameless. They have been in charge for a very long time. Mukhulani came in years ago, not yesterday. What you are saying Taps if the narrative they want us to believe.

It is definitely ZCs fault because the reason ICC are suffocating them is all due to their poor running of the game. Don't forget, Mukhulani has always been part of this board in some way even when he was not in the position he is in now.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

Ok let me put it this way. You are fighting a losing battle. A battle you can't win online or by petitions or writing to the ICC. It is obviously their fault but you cant change it, personally I don't stress about things I can't change. I live in the present and care about the future. As long as they can't steal now then I personally don't care if they are there or not. That's how I look at it. If you want to moan about it all day then that's up to you because at the end of the day there is no saviour here.

If you ask me how I think you can remove then I can give my opinion. That's a conversation I am willing to have

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:57 am
jaybro wrote:
TapsC wrote:

This.

You can't say the current board is blameless. They have been in charge for a very long time. Mukhulani came in years ago, not yesterday. What you are saying Taps if the narrative they want us to believe.

It is definitely ZCs fault because the reason ICC are suffocating them is all due to their poor running of the game. Don't forget, Mukhulani has always been part of this board in some way even when he was not in the position he is in now.
Saying somebody stole with no evidence is not going to get you anywhere. Please produce it. With all your inside sources I am sure they can give us a clear cut example of theft. Believe me I want action.

Yes it's their fault. I agree with that. What I am asking from all the complainers is for a solution.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

jaybro wrote:
TapsC wrote:

The admin wages were leaked on Twitter mate everyone saw it

The ICC proved that they don’t care (or there’s something else going on behind the scenes) when they ignored the concerns of SRC and back the Mukuhlani board.

From what I’ve heard the ICC have turned a blind eye numerous times, they’re never coming to save Zimbabwe
I wish they published AC's wages and benefits and requests when he was in the mix.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Well I told you all earlier that ZC’s last chance to squeeze every last drop out of this was to involve Campbell...and here we are one week later. :lol:
What Campbell should have said was “if that piece of work, Mukhulani, had not slimed off to ICC and gotten us banned to keep him and his band of racist thieves in the driving seat we would not have had months of no cricket and no money.” The fact that he didn’t say that means he has a vested interest in al of this. Well we know that because he has an academy that ZC are funding and I’m fairly sure there’s a cash flow for him through broadcasting, which he’s now an expert in.
Campbell is essential to our survival, nobody begrudges him that, and he’s an articulate intelligent man and I’d have him every day before these other muppets, but Mr Campbell looks after Mr Campbell first. He’s not doing this for free. :lol: :lol: :lol: There are way better administrators than him who would do it for free. Big difference. And he’s the only one willing to actually do anything. At least he justifies whatever he makes. The other c^%#ts don’t actually ever lift a finger. They’ve gotten so used to some faceless moron sending them $10 bar a year few questions asked. They’re actually resentful that now they have to account for some of it. :lol:

Nobody has concrete proof of misappropriation because they have it, so that’s another disingenuous statement.
Notice how the computers miraculously disappeared out of the offices despite security outside the gate. Those were hiding the petty dealings. The big one is at Metbank.
Let Ellman Brown and Hogg have a week with full access and all will be revealed, of course that’s not going to happen.
Nobody has a plan to out these MF’s, and when the time comes for re-elections they will have that base firmly covered, yet it’s just a hobby and they’re all supposedly working for free and for the good of cricket? Please!!
We know what some of these guys are getting, which means they’re either hiding it from ICC or they’re complicit, probably both.
This forgive and forget and let’s let bygones be bygones is their new mantra. There’s no choice but to see how it rolls out.
When you’ve got Mr. Campbell on the one hand and the pink rhodesian hater all supposedly pulling in the same direction the term “reluctant bedfellows” springs to mind. You know it’s a matter of time before they blunder into the next crisis.
Last edited by Googly on Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.