Chakabva vs Mutumbani

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Mueddie28

Chakabva vs Mutumbani

Post by Mueddie28 »

Chakabva is disappointing why not go with Mutumbani
Look at the first class games played this year

tawac
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Re: Chakabva vs Mutumbani

Post by tawac »

Mutumbami seems to be doing alot better in the short format stuff. Makes sense to have him in the team ahead of Regis. He has to score a few decent knocks in the remaining games.
CHRISTOPHER MPOFU: 'The problem was fear of failure. I used to think that when I played, if I didn't do well in one game, I would lose my place for the next one but now I've let go of that'

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

tawac wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:34 am
Mutumbami seems to be doing alot better in the short format stuff. Makes sense to have him in the team ahead of Regis. He has to score a few decent knocks in the remaining games.
I mentioned in another thread the biggest advantage of having Mutumbami is that you could play Regis as a pure batsman. This will move Regis up the order which might suit him more, and relieve him from his keeping duties

My memory is failing me, is Richmond more assured behind the stumps compared to Regis?
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

I think Regis is ahead of Richmond with the gloves but not by heaps

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

jaybro wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:54 am
tawac wrote:
I mentioned in another thread the biggest advantage of having Mutumbami is that you could play Regis as a pure batsman. This will move Regis up the order which might suit him more, and relieve him from his keeping duties

My memory is failing me, is Richmond more assured behind the stumps compared to Regis?
This might have been a better idea in Bangladesh than Maruma in the middle order. Hadn't thought about that. Regis can open too. Would have also added an extra quality fielder around the bat. We drop way too many up close.

Black Mamba
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Black Mamba »

Mutumbami has imoroved his batting and was far better option then Chakabva

foreignfield
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by foreignfield »

jaybro wrote:
tawac wrote:

I agree. Richmond's keeping to spin in particular was at times shockingly poor; no balance whatsoever and hence a plethora of missed stumpings.

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

Can’t wait for Murray to be available all the time

Maybe a question for Googly, who is a better keeper Dane Schadendorf or Ryan Murray ??
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Mueddie28

Post by Mueddie28 »

jaybro wrote:
tawac wrote:

I agree
Richmond is the top run getter in the Logan 2022 cup...
He deserves another Crack...

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

Mueddie28 wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:34 am
jaybro wrote:
tawac wrote:

I agree
Richmond is the top run getter in the Logan 2022 cup...
He deserves another Crack...
Will you fuck off