Bangladesh tour Ratings

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Black Mamba
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: Bangladesh tour Ratings

Post by Black Mamba »

Cash-strapped CSA truncate 2020-21 domestic season
https://m.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/112 ... tic-season

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

Black Mamba wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:05 am
Hey stupid brain wrong thread

Out of context as usual 0/10
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Black Mamba

Post by Black Mamba »

jaybro wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:48 am
Black Mamba wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:05 am
Hey stupid brain wrong thread

Out of context as usual 0/10
hey fucking rateman, " The Sikandar Moeen Ali Raza "... check your status u idiot have posted many out of context issues..... -1/10 rate on ur ass.
Last edited by Black Mamba on Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

jaybro wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:49 pm

I think you're getting mixed up; Prince only played the Test match so he got one good score and one failure, I did take into consideration that his innings had a fair bit of luck, but in the end of the day he got the 2nd highest score of any Zimbo.

On the point of taking into consideration the player and their career to date; this only has a very small bearing on my ratings. A player comes into the game with certain expectations but in the end of the day the rating is purely on their performance in the said matches.

An example would be if Tamim and Mithun both scored 100 in the match you could possibly give Mithun a higher rating because less was expected of him so it would be a bigger achievement for him. Vice versa if they both failed you could rate Tamim lower because more is expected, but generally this would account for less than 1 whole point in the overall rating. The telling aspects I look for is the numbers the player puts up, the manner in which they did so and then other variables as in opposition, pitch, conditions etc
You are right about that. I generally try to give leniency to young talents. Although Mithun is younger than Tamim in strict age...Mithun being 28 or so is a bit too old for a developing player. He needs to make way for something who is under 24.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

Black Mamba

Post by Black Mamba »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:55 am
jaybro wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:49 pm

I think you're getting mixed up; Prince only played the Test match so he got one good score and one failure, I did take into consideration that his innings had a fair bit of luck, but in the end of the day he got the 2nd highest score of any Zimbo.

On the point of taking into consideration the player and their career to date; this only has a very small bearing on my ratings. A player comes into the game with certain expectations but in the end of the day the rating is purely on their performance in the said matches.

An example would be if Tamim and Mithun both scored 100 in the match you could possibly give Mithun a higher rating because less was expected of him so it would be a bigger achievement for him. Vice versa if they both failed you could rate Tamim lower because more is expected, but generally this would account for less than 1 whole point in the overall rating. The telling aspects I look for is the numbers the player puts up, the manner in which they did so and then other variables as in opposition, pitch, conditions etc
You are right about that. I generally try to give leniency to young talents. Although Mithun is younger than Tamim in strict age...Mithun being 28 or so is a bit too old for a developing player. He needs to make way for something who is under 24.
You Should Know Sikandar Raza is like Mooen Ali :D then why Mithun can't be Jhonny Bairstow as both are wicket keeper batsman :D

By the way Mithun as proved himself in some of the games where he brought the team out from trouble by building Partnership

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

The funny thing is you're the only person who read that wrong and you keep carrying on :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can't write in English and you can't read it either :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stupid brain head :lol: :lol: :lol:

Black Mamba

Post by Black Mamba »

Only uneducated spams blame or questions others :D

Stoneman Returns
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by Stoneman Returns »

Somebody should immediately contact Facebook or Twitter... this rateman and his pet can appoint them to track fake and multiple accounts :D its too harsh for them in the forum as their tracking talent is getting spoiled :D
Success depends on Aggressive Instinct

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

Stoneman Returns wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:32 am
Somebody should immediately contact Facebook or Twitter... this rateman and his pet can appoint them to track fake and multiple accounts :D its too harsh for them in the forum as their tracking talent is getting spoiled :D
Now also referring to Dogg as my pet, the only other account to do so is .... you guess it Black Mamba :lol: :lol: :lol:

SO why are we contacting facebook and twitter?? And what is 'tracking talent' and why is it 'getting spoiled??

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

This is funny.
Stoneman/Praveen why do you need multiple accounts to back yourself up? Why can't your opinion stand on its own two feet?
I know you prefer to have more experienced heads in the team like Maruma but you need to make your argument on your own.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*