Bangladesh tour Ratings

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Stoneman Returns
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Re: Bangladesh tour Ratings

Post by Stoneman Returns »

jaybro wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:10 am
Stoneman Returns wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:32 am
Somebody should immediately contact Facebook or Twitter... this rateman and his pet can appoint them to track fake and multiple accounts :D its too harsh for them in the forum as their tracking talent is getting spoiled :D
Now also referring to Dogg as my pet, the only other account to do so is .... you guess it Black Mamba :lol: :lol: :lol:

SO why are we contacting facebook and twitter?? And what is 'tracking talent' and why is it 'getting spoiled??
Any body supports you or use your word you consider them as Duplicate :( mad for a reson :P
Success depends on Aggressive Instinct

Stoneman Returns

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:03 am
This is funny.
Stoneman/Praveen why do you need multiple accounts to back yourself up? Why can't your opinion stand on its own two feet?
I know you prefer to have more experienced heads in the team like Maruma but you need to make your argument on your own.
The Pet is now hilarious :D that experience head has got another level , now Praveen :lol: seems have made a list of indian names to track multiple accounts ( Praveen, Rakesh, Ajay, Vijay........goes on )

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

Stoneman Returns wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:32 am

Any body supports you or use your word you consider them as Duplicate :( mad for a reson :P
It’s reason* dumb arse 😂😂😂
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Stoneman Returns

jaybro wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:25 am
Stoneman Returns wrote:

Its known, you are a big dumb arse not only that you are mentally weak deserve a tight kick in youd arse :) fucking prick

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Stoneman Returns wrote:
jaybro wrote:
Stoneman Returns wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:32 am
Somebody should immediately contact Facebook or Twitter... this rateman and his pet can appoint them to track fake and multiple accounts :D its too harsh for them in the forum as their tracking talent is getting spoiled :D
Now also referring to Dogg as my pet, the only other account to do so is .... you guess it Black Mamba :lol: :lol: :lol:

SO why are we contacting facebook and twitter?? And what is 'tracking talent' and why is it 'getting spoiled??
It's very easy.
The way you speak English is very disjointed and you use very odd turn of phrases that only make sense to you.
I don't think standard mannerisms and turn of phrases native to an English speaker make sense to you. You aren't going to understand what I mean by that because they go over your head. Jaybro and I can because we can instinctively pick up on ironic humour and subtleties. It's not your fault but it is what it is, BUT when you do have an odd way of talking and play schizo Funny buggers with multi accounts, you stick out like a sore thumb. If you had a better grasp on the queens English like Crimson for example, you'd have a better chance of pulling off multiple accounts.
You don't help yourself by logging into your alternate account and 100% back yourself up with your points, 100% of the time. At least be subtle and argue with yourself like a real schizo every once and a while.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Stoneman Returns

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:22 pm
Stoneman Returns wrote:
jaybro wrote:

It's very easy.
The way you speak English is very disjointed and you use very odd turn of phrases that only make sense to you.
I don't think standard mannerisms and turn of phrases native to an English speaker make sense to you. You aren't going to understand what I mean by that because they go over your head. Jaybro and I can because we can instinctively pick up on ironic humour and subtleties. It's not your fault but it is what it is, BUT when you do have an odd way of talking and play schizo Funny buggers with multi accounts, you stick out like a sore thumb. If you had a better grasp on the queens English like Crimson for example, you'd have a better chance of pulling off multiple accounts.
You don't help yourself by logging into your alternate account and 100% back yourself up with your points, 100% of the time. At least be subtle and argue with yourself like a real schizo every once and a while.
Sometimes thinking oneself too much smart and too much educated can make oneself look like Gobshite

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

You should keep saying oneself.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Mueddie28

Post by Mueddie28 »

Stoneman Returns wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:45 pm
ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:22 pm
Stoneman Returns wrote:

It's very easy.
Sometimes thinking oneself too much smart and too much educated can make oneself look like Gobshite
This not a English class
What's important is having a point that the general public can digest
For some English is a 2nd language...
Let stop being racist & accommodate others
Cricket is a sport that needs everyone in Zimbabwe to support not only the elite...
Viva Zimbabwe Viva cricket loving Zimbo

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

Stoneman Returns wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:40 am
jaybro wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:25 am
Stoneman Returns wrote:

Its known, you are a big dumb arse not only that you are mentally weak deserve a tight kick in youd arse :) fucking prick
You’re the one you can’t read or write dumb arse 😂😂😂😂

Tight kick to the arse 😂😂😂

He is obviously coming from a cave somewhere probably asking his wife (who is also his sister) for witty comebacks; the best he comes up with is “tight kick to the arse” 😂😂😂

Shit house as usual 0/10
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

foreignfield
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by foreignfield »

Finally found my way to the first post and read it with interest as usual, jaybro. Much of the tour passed me by as I had a busy time at work--although I managed to tune in for the Don's great heist that wasn't. I'd give him an extra 0.5 points for putting the widest of smiles (wider than the wide that wasn't) on my face, but then I am as fond of the Don as you are of Madziva & Mumba ;)