Corona

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Corona

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

My friend just sent me a video of some old smiling Chinese cook cooking a dog at a market.
It was barking and just lying there, legs probably broken, oversized in a wok as he was gently marinating it with boiling soupy stuff. In full view of everyone who didn't bat an eyelid.
Thats torture.
They are all sick fucks. It would be a dream if they all got nuked.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Googly

Post by Googly »

Islamaphobia?
C’mon!! Firstly it’s the most intolerant religion on the planet, the fundamentalists’ stated goal is to take over the planet and subjugate and kill any other people with differing beliefs so it’s not really a word that can be legitimately used. The term “moderate” Muslim I treat with deserved skepticism, you either denounce what the book orders you to do or you agree with it. All the moderates do is allow the fundamentalists to get on with it because they don’t have the nuts to do it themselves, it’s a silent blessing.

Moslems sometimes run into minor problems where they’re a minority. Let’s not forget that most originally have run away from a country that doesn’t function particularly well and antiquated and barbaric religious beliefs play a part in that. Where Moslem communities have gained a foothold, for example in parts of England, they’ve become no-go areas for anyone else.
It’s not dissimilar to the black folk in Africa, they foam at the mouth about colonialism and imperialism and racism, but where do they all run to when their countries collapse? To the very country they profess to hate. And what do they do when they get there? They try and turn England into the very place they swam the Mediterranean to get away from. Everyone is very lucky that the average Pom politician is a whining vacillating apologist, the day is coming when they get fed up and they vote for a goose stepper.

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

Mueddie28 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:37 pm
sloandog wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:04 pm
Sorry zimfan1.. :roll:
SO U saying Zimbabwe Cricket should tour China
For what reason
U want the entire ZC board to go too on a fact finding mission...
Dude are u serious
Are you well, mate? zimfan1 is listed as being in Honk Kong. Pick your arguments dipshit

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Googly wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:38 pm
Islamaphobia?
C’mon!! Firstly it’s the most intolerant religion on the planet, the fundamentalists’ stated goal is to take over the planet and subjugate and kill any other people with differing beliefs so it’s not really a word that can be legitimately used. The term “moderate” Muslim I treat with deserved skepticism, you either denounce what the book orders you to do or you agree with it. All the moderates do is allow the fundamentalists to get on with it because they don’t have the nuts to do it themselves, it’s a silent blessing.

Moslems sometimes run into minor problems where they’re a minority. Let’s not forget that most originally have run away from a country that doesn’t function particularly well and antiquated and barbaric religious beliefs play a part in that. Where Moslem communities have gained a foothold, for example in parts of England, they’ve become no-go areas for anyone else.
It’s not dissimilar to the black folk in Africa, they foam at the mouth about colonialism and imperialism and racism, but where do they all run to when their countries collapse? To the very country they profess to hate. And what do they do when they get there? They try and turn England into the very place they swam the Mediterranean to get away from. Everyone is very lucky that the average Pom politician is a whining vacillating apologist, the day is coming when they get fed up and they vote for a goose stepper.
Couldn’t you make the same argument for your plan of exterminating 1 billion plus Chinese? The truth is, the only ideology that has no blood on its hand is Jainism and I am sure even they’ve produced some extremists in 2500 years.

To be human is to be intolerant unfortunately and this thread is evidence of that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

Googly

Post by Googly »

If cultural and religious practices and a crap way of life is completely at odds with your beliefs there’s absolutely no reason to tolerate it if it’s in your power to prevent it encroaching on your turf. That’s not tolerance, that’s stupidity.

Western civilization is at a crossroads because of decades of tolerance not intolerance, presumably from trying to make up for the sins of the fathers. They’ve been overrun by religions and cultures that they’ve helped beyond the call of duty that are completely incompatible with their own and whose beliefs and way of life will create a New World where everybody, but a tiny elite will experience extremely low standards of living. We’re experiencing it right now. Is there a Third World nation out there that doesn’t continue to beg for money on the grounds that they’d have been better off living a pastoral and nomadic lifestyle had they not been colonized and civilized. Well they probably would have, but the complainants wouldn’t be around to engender hatred amongst their own people and squirming apologists amongst the perpetrators of civilization because their populations would have been static at around 1/100km squared. They’d also in the interim probably have been exterminated or enslaved by an equally Third World neighbour.

I’m all for tolerance and respect, but at a distance. This enforced multi-culturism is the problem. Take these Moslem strongholds in the UK, give them Birmingham and some surrounding countryside to try and grow a yam and some poppies and tell them they can have it and run it as their own, with no help whatsoever. It will collapse within the year and the following year they will have run out of space and they’ll be demanding Manchester as their God given right.

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Googly wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:38 am
If cultural and religious practices and a crap way of life is completely at odds with your beliefs there’s absolutely no reason to tolerate it if it’s in your power to prevent it encroaching on your turf. That’s not tolerance, that’s stupidity.
It could also be ISIS's slogan.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Googly wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:38 pm
Islamaphobia?

Guess this would mean I'm not a proper Muslim then. Welp...

I really enjoyed this. Please do go on and tell me about my Religion and what it actually is because you know, nothing better than being educated on something by someone who isn't that.

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

The US now has gone past China in terms of # of cases. Polling suggests that 60% of Americans approve of Trump's handling of the crisis so far, which means that at least 20% of Democrats are hitting the like button as well.

The stock market has also rocketed up again on the back of a 2 trillion dollar stimulus plan.

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:50 am

Guess this would mean I'm not a proper Muslim then. Welp...

I really enjoyed this. Please do go on and tell me about my Religion and what it actually is because you know, nothing better than being educated on something by someone who isn't that.
Did not know you were Muslim!!!

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:57 am

Did not know you were Muslim!!!
Well, not official. Waiting for Googly to decide..