Corona

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Corona

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Jimmy did you miss the makeshift hospitals and overflow of bodies in Italy, Spain and China and I think NY?
It's not a british issue only, that dispels all that name dropping.
90k+ have died in the USA.

That's not a regular flu.

It's flu + 25%

And remember, this isn't in replacement or in lieu or any other flu. Corona is a +1 to the party. The uninvited guest. All the other flus and diseases are still out there.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

jimmylesaint
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by jimmylesaint »

Jimmy did you miss the makeshift hospitals and overflow of bodies in Italy, Spain and China and I think NY?
It's not a british issue only, that dispels all that name dropping.
90k+ have died in the USA.

That's not a regular flu.

It's flu + 25%
And remember, this isn't in replacement or in lieu or any other flu. Corona is a +1 to the party. The uninvited guest. All the other flus and diseases are still out there.
Zimdoggy i only name drop so that others can research for themselves my claims. Let me start from the bottom of your spiel.
All other diseases are out there and miraculousy cured because hardly anyone is dying from them :lol: They are all being labelled coronavirus even if the death rattle is listed as a cough it gets logged as covid....even if covid is suspected it is listed as covid death.
Warningwarning name dropping ahead ....Dr Deborah Birx in the US states "if someone dies WITH covid we are counting that" Which is the same as someone saying these men died from COPD/stroke and heart attack but look they all have penises so they died from penis related death! It's stupidity.
In America people don't die from pneumonia or normal flu BECAUSE the CARES Act pays out more if COVID is mentioned extra $8-10k per patient and if a patient needs to be ventilated an extra $39k (of course ventilating people gives them pneumonia- and helps to kill them quicker) HENCE NO MORE NOISE ABOUT FINDING VENTILATORS AS BOOBOO has been realised.

Everyone saw the makeshift hospit6als being built...did you ever see them being utilised??? No you didn't- headline reader only??. NY has their hospitals standing empty with less than 5% used(100/2000 beds available) The Nightingale in London sits with less than 2% used, China took theirs down quicker than they put it up.
2009 60million Americans got Swine flu....there was no incentive to call each death WITH swine flu there was no absolute fuckery to run and hide and stop the entire economy
It's FLU
ITS FRIGGING FLU!! I can't emphasise enough
Flu kills between 250-600k worldwide a year it affects immunocompromised and the elderly always has and always will.

If you want tips to preventand/or treat covid let me know.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

jimmylesaint wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:38 am

If you want tips to preventand/or treat covid let me know.
Let me guess, we need to get rid of our 5G towers?

jimmylesaint
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by jimmylesaint »

Let me guess, we need to get rid of our 5G towers?
Don't be silly. :roll: :roll:
Just start by gargling and nasal irrigating with salt water twice a day.....

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

My homeopath said ground up carrot and coriander cures it.

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

jimmylesaint wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 9:46 am

USA didn't get the virus from China it came to them via Italy (and to a lesser degree UK and Spain) as most flights from Europe go through JFK or Newark.
JFK surely has the highest number of flights from Europe, but I would say Boston is probably second ahead of Newark. British Airways has 4 daily flights into BOS, Lufthansa has 2 (3 in the summer), Aer Lingus probably has 2-3, then add in Alitalia, KLM, Swiss, TAP Portugal, Iberia, SAS, Icelandair plus Delta and Virgin Atlantic.

Bottom line I can't think of another US city apart from NYC that has more flights to and from Europe than the great city of Boston.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Why does literally everyone in the USA get so hung up on whether the virus came from Europe or China into the US.
Fairly irrelevant.
What is relevant is it cane from China, either from a lab or a disgusting wet market.

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 7:36 am
Why does literally everyone in the USA get so hung up on whether the virus came from Europe or China into the US.
Fairly irrelevant.
What is relevant is it cane from China, either from a lab or a disgusting wet market.
I was literally thinking about this all afternoon and had the same view.

What does it matter how it got in to the country. What matters is how it is tackled.

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

And what matters even more is who’s going to pay for all these deaths! Who’s going to take responsibility for it? As I said earlier on the thread I’ve lost a close family member to it and it disgusts me that we couldn’t hold his hand and say goodbye. There has to be a reckoning somewhere along the line.

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

And that simply has to come from China, Trumps point.

Firstly, it was either started by them being dirty feral cunts from the cruel wet markets, or by gross negligence from the lab, letting it get out.
There's a strong school of thought China unleashed it themselves to swoop in and save the day after the countries are reeling, which is obviously worse and clear cut, but let's leave that aside.

Then they tried to cover it up, when they could have stopped it without more than 100 deaths.

Then they obviously somehow got into the WHO whom have covered for them.
Trump and a few others didn't make great decisions (or some good, some bad) but that doesn't mean the situation is their fault. They didn't invite the problem.

I don't know economics but trump said if they cut off China they instantly make money. Aus will lose greatly, but I'd hope others will step in to establish partnerships (such as the Uk).
I want China to suffer. They cook dogs alive FFS.

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.