What the next scheduled series for Zimbabwe?

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Re: What the next scheduled series for Zimbabwe?

Post by Googly »

Where does it say the tours are on. These SRC spineless morons are just granting royal permission for various obscure things in the event that the individual disciplines care to exercise their new found freedom to tour.
How's it up to them to give permission to travel outside anyway? Its surely up to the hosting country.
Its like me saying I give u permission to go to Bosnia to take a dump. You're going to tell me to mind my own business.

Googly

Post by Googly »

The SRC of old were the most corrupt evil bunch as well. I know of many sportsmen in largely individual disciplines that paid money to get permission to travel to represent Zim, particularly at the Olympics. My one friend was denied outright a rowing spot despite having qualified and trained daily for 4 years because he didn't offer the right incentive and because he was Caucasian. And then they used to get a freebie to the Olympics.

I don't recall which year exactly, but I think it was '93 or '95 the SRC rep, or whatever it was called then, was at the Special Olympics in the States and walked around begging for money and was eventually caught helping himself, he was a priest no less :lol:
We have a fine history of theft and corruption, gold medal standard in anyone's books.

Donald

Post by Donald »

Calm down googly old boy your going to give yourself an aneurysm

Googly

Post by Googly »

Yeah for sure. Just ranting. They're all thieving corrupt muppets who just want to line their pockets, zero interest in sport.

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

I think playing any sort of cricket during these days is just good Googly. We need to take whatever we can get. Actually I feared that teams outside of top 8 or 9 will be severely hit by lack of cricket for many years, thankfully it hasn't been the case so far.

Looks like the pandemic is on a decline anyways, at least in India it is well under control now, just a few more months and we should be good for normalcy to fully return across most countries.

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

Except the UK..
We're going backwards over here. 1,800 deaths yesterday. It's a joke. We have a South African FC fast bowler due to fly out for the summer as our pro, 15K worth, but this pandemic might put a stop to it.
Sick of this shit

Googly

Post by Googly »

15k for a 5 month club contract? You could probably get Kohli for that. :lol:

Ivermectin fixes Covid most times, Regen-Cov cures it 100% of the time, Ivermectin costs 3c a tab and they're selling it here for $5!!
They're trialing medicines and not releasing them when they've been around 40 years and they work!
Its evil and disgusting and politicians need to face a firing squad.
I accept UK is hard hit but if you've had Covid within 28 days of your death and you get run over by a train it reads Covid on the death certificate. UK deserves to know the real stats.
Here's a proven one- if you're hospitalised with Covid you have an 8% chance of dying, if you take ivermectin as a treatment its 1%.
If you take it as a prophylactic you're highly unlikely to get it in the first place.
We're being conned and manipulated by truly evil people.

The world needs to get onto it and Regen and let's start living again. These vaccines are not proven and only have a 50% efficacy against the new strains. They want people to take an unproven vaccine that may only work half the time and long term effects are unknown for a disease that will kill you 0.003% of the time if you don't take a 3c cure???
Oh and these bastards need to go to jail for the rest of their miserable lives.

Zimco
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Zimco »

Ivermectin has not been approved or proved Googly.

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

sloandog wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:00 am
Except the UK..
We're going backwards over here. 1,800 deaths yesterday. It's a joke. We have a South African FC fast bowler due to fly out for the summer as our pro, 15K worth, but this pandemic might put a stop to it.
Sick of this shit
Why is that?
Theres a hard lockdown.
My sisters stuck in london as we speak.
How is it THAT contagious with such a lockdown?

I think i heard 1/10 people in london have got it or had it
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

The government allowed a couple of days grace at Christmas which would have categorically contributed to the rising cases and deaths. Coupled with the fact a lot of the country are entitled, arrogant and selfish, the virus has spread beyond control and the NHS is now on its knees.
The vaccines need to be rolled out quick, that's the fact of the matter. The summer is coming up and this winter has been a really miserable time for us in the UK, not being able to see family. People will want to get out and enjoy the summer but they can't without a jab in the arm.
The UK government have been dreadful in dealing with this.
I'm a teacher and have to go into school and teach key worker kids, but I won't get a vaccine until October due to my age.
Absolutely fucking ridiculous.