Future tour rumours

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Marshmallow

Re: Future tour rumours

Post by Marshmallow »

The series between zim and pak will definitely broadcast, because zimbabwe twitter quoted that

IT'S HAPPENING | The countdown has begun! Don’t miss out when @ZimCricketv play @TheRealPCB in three T20Is and two Tests at Harare Sports Club!

Broadcast details will be announced soon ...

TapsC2

Post by TapsC2 »

Isn’t broadcasting a requirement for test cricket? We are not that poor. Sometimes there will be a lot of politics happening in the background to secure those TV rights. There is money in that so somebody saying we don’t have a broadcaster will put ZC in a corner to pick one. There is a lot of underhand dealings in these international sports organizations. It’s big business

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

When was the last time Zimbabwe played an international match without it being at least streamed ? Maybe the tour of Scotland in 2017??
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

All matches between full members are required to be at least streamed (high quality stream not that pitchvision single camera stuff which is OK for domestic matches).

So I think there will atl east be a youtube or facebook stream here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

Mr Twig

Post by Mr Twig »

jaybro wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:55 am
When was the last time Zimbabwe played an international match without it being at least streamed ? Maybe the tour of Scotland in 2017??
WC Qualifiers in 2018 would've been the last time.

I'm sure the streaming will be similar to the Sri Lanka test series last year. i thought that was okay. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNw8JaWIbjU

Zimco
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Zimco »

Over 50s playing Namibia today

ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

So Zim want money desperately but not when it requires effort to make happen.

Should be a cheese spinner with the advertising potential.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Marshmallow

Post by Marshmallow »

Finally i see zimbabwe cricket twitter give replay to fans :o. Questions are about replica jersey, reason behind why they select harare stadium for this series and no spectators reason

saifulsohel05

Post by saifulsohel05 »

Marshmallow wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:38 am
The series between zim and pak will definitely broadcast, because zimbabwe twitter quoted that

IT'S HAPPENING | The countdown has begun! Don’t miss out when @ZimCricketv play @TheRealPCB in three T20Is and two Tests at Harare Sports Club!

Broadcast details will be announced soon ...
Rabbitholebd YouTube channel will broadcast the series in Bangladesh. I already have seen the advertisement. I can't confirm whether they'll show the full series or the T20 series. They showed recently concluded Afg-Zim full series too.

https://youtube.com/c/RabbitholebdSports

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Marshmallow wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:12 pm
Finally i see zimbabwe cricket twitter give replay to fans :o. Questions are about replica jersey, reason behind why they select harare stadium for this series and no spectators reason
I wouldn't want to spend money on our current kit. It looks very cheap quality and the design is poor too.

We haven't had a good kit for years. Need to go back to the days of Bata making our kits. They made some quality.