Missing members thread

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic)
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: Missing members thread

Post by Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic) »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:00 pm
Whats become of Dr Situ? I remember he went into every game genuinely believing ZIM were the better side and were sure to win.
I'm still here. In fact, I went to the WC in Zimbabwean colors. Unfortunately, there are quite a few negative and racist posters now, so the forum has lost all of its charm. It's pointless arguing with them. You may find me on Twitter
Zim Rules
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Satendra Singh, Delhi, India
Twitter: @drsitu

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Yeah certainly seems that the left half of the forum quit right around the covid pandemic...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

jw2
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jw2 »

Jemisi wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:22 pm
I'm here still.

I'm posting less. I find that a T20 gives much less room for input. If we ever play a test I'll be more on board.

I don't think Crimson is fully gone.

I do miss the general positivity in the old days. We engaged with the misery that is a Zimbabwean fan's lot in a way that is different to the current vibe of the forum.

We certainly miss the admins too.

Still keeping up some stats.
I can't contact you by email any more! My messages just get returned, "permanent error." - John

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

That answers the next ‘where is John Ward’ question that was bound to be asked in the next 48 hours
Where you been habib?
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

jaybro wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:18 am
I’m still alive fam,

My love for cricket has certainly been on a slow but steady decline ever since covid and the obsession of franchise cricket. Turning on the tv to only see Ind/ Aus/ Eng play has also played a part.

Missing out on the CWC was a killer blow for me, I really didn’t want to think about cricket after that. I didn’t follow the Afro 10 crap, and I’ve only been keeping an eye on Zim games recently, but I did watch the Uganda & Nigeria games.

I also welcomed my son to the world 3 months ago, so he keeps me busy and I struggle to stay up for games these days.

I think I’ve checked the forum 2-3 times since the CWCQ, just don’t have the time nor the love anymore. I do miss some members, but many I don’t which is probably half the reason I’ve stayed away.
Congratulations mate!

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

Jemisi wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:35 pm

Congratulations mate!
Thanks Jem
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement