Series Thread: Al Barakha Cup (Canada T20)

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

Re: Series Thread: Al Barakha Cup (Canada T20)

Post by brmtaylor.com admin »

Amen to that!

GRAEME CREMER YOU ABSOLUTE STAR!!!!!!

What a legend! Such a sweet wicket when he clean bowled Jethi... :D :D :D

Kopje
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by Kopje »

WE HAVE WON RESOUNDINGLY!! NOW THATS HOW WE SHUD PLAY FROM NOW ON!

brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

Masakadza, Price, Cremer: OUTSTANDING

Cremer is a dead set legend. In ODI's he will be awesome, with his spin I can see him causing a lot of problems for the batsmen, especially with a few blokes around the bat - I think a lot of his wickets will come from catches and slips and maybe silly mid off for lower order batsmen. Needless to say, with 6 Tests under his belt, he will be an integral part of the Test team when we return to the fold.

Kopje

Post by Kopje »

brmtaylor.com admin wrote:Masakadza, Price, Cremer: OUTSTANDING

Cremer is a dead set legend. In ODI's he will be awesome, with his spin I can see him causing a lot of problems for the batsmen, especially with a few blokes around the bat - I think a lot of his wickets will come from catches and slips and maybe silly mid off for lower order batsmen. Needless to say, with 6 Tests under his belt, he will be an integral part of the Test team when we return to the fold.

Hamilton got his CAN$2000 8-) 8-)

Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic)
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic) »

Check this out
http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/content/re ... 83890.html

It shows Cusack as the most economical, Utseya second and Price 3rd :oops: :oops:
Zim Rules
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Satendra Singh, Delhi, India
Twitter: @drsitu

brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

That's unbelievable! :evil:

But Zimbabwe has a very good presence in the list! Utseya is listed twice, Price makes it *twice in the TOP 12*... not to mention that in his debut T20I outing one GRAEME CREMER slots in to the list about half way down :D Even Maruma scores a mention at the bottom.

If only we had a true fast bowler to complement what is looking to be a very good spin attack.

If you go to this page - http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/content/re ... 83267.html - then by my reckoning, once it updates, Price will be at the top of the list with 2.90

Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic)
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic) »

But we havent noticed a very important point. Complete spell. In a complete 4-over spell Price is priceless and right on the top. :)
Zim Rules
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Satendra Singh, Delhi, India
Twitter: @drsitu

jimbo

Post by jimbo »

Isnt it funny how the selectors have rushed people like Zhuwayo,kasteni into the International arena and Players Like Cremer with loads of first class/One day experience and also a few test matches is held back. In a way it might work out better now because if cremer starts to play ODI's regularly the transission will be somewhat smoother because of his experience.

andy24

Post by andy24 »

it is always nice to wake up to good news. Everyone bowled well. Mpofu was superb as was Price Utseya and Creamer for his first game. Masakasdza was great and Chibhabha and Chigumbura were too.

I didnt get to watch the match but was Cananda simply thrashed in all Areas, Lets take this form into the tri series.

And i wonder now if Zimbabwe is a lowly ranked assoite team now acording to cricket info

CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

Let them win their trophies. Zimbabweans came away with 3 world records. :D :D :D