Bharat Ratna for Virat Kohli

For discussion of any non-Zimbabwean cricket.
wtachetna

Bharat Ratna for Virat Kohli

Post by wtachetna »

Seeing the great performance of Indian cricketer - Virat Kohli - it is being planned to nominate him for Bharat Ratna award. This award is one of its kind in India. Do you agree that he deserve this award?

More Information: Bharat Ratna For Virat Kohli

GeorgeLucas

Re: Bharat Ratna for Virat Kohli

Post by GeorgeLucas »

As per to my knowledge, this award is for the people who served the country with no selfishness. Again the games like football, cricket are just to make money. What's there to give such a great award to a player who plays and makes a grand money. I don't know about the factors considering for that award, correct me if i was wrong.
[Admin edit: signature advert removed]

marka3441
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by marka3441 »

GeorgeLucas wrote:As per to my knowledge, this award is for the people who served the country with no selfishness. Again the games like football, cricket are just to make money. What's there to give such a great award to a player who plays and makes a grand money. I don't know about the factors considering for that award, correct me if i was wrong.
I totally agree with George ,it should be given to people who serve their nation.

jamthala
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by jamthala »

he is yet to win a world cup for us.
God Always Favors Brave Always

wtachetna

Post by wtachetna »

But as Virat Kohli is representing India and making her proud and recognized in the world, he deserves to be nominated for the Bharat Ratna.