Zimbabwe Vs West Indies | 1st Test | 4-8 Feb 2023 | Bulawayo

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Zimbabwe Vs West Indies | 1st Test | 4-8 Feb 2023 | Bulawayo

Post by jaybro »

Looks like will be taken at 12:00pm with the next inspection at 12:40pm

I think I'll go to bed, can't bring myself to trying to awake waiting for the ground to dry.
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

So we are set to lose another day mostly because the ground is just too wet. That's terribly disappointing to say the least. No rain whatsoever since a long time now.

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

I am in bed and in danger of dozing off before they get going.

tej_27

Post by tej_27 »

Didn't know drainage is so bad at Bulawayo .sun's out for most part of the day still no play .

Googly

Post by Googly »

secretzimbo wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:16 am
I don't give two fucks what your identity is you fucking retard.

Whether you are Antum or not, your sycophantic defence of a corrupt little bedwetter like he is embarrassing . You know little and if only I had less respect for the privacy of my good friend at Rhinos then I would happily post the evidence that would prove the contrary.

Now run along back to Queens, they need some more hands to help mop up this rain.

Iemand schaakmat sit — iemand zo vaskeer dat daar geen uitkomkans vir hom is nie
This went from about 40kph to 300. You'd think they'd just keep quiet and slime along.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Anashes wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:45 am
secretzimbo wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:38 am
Anashes wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:30 am

Well in all honesty I figured there are no rules and no threats behind the computer so I tried defending a guy with some proof and make it sound realistic without realizing that hatred towards others can't be changed. But you guys keep at it... At least I provided some evidence but some of you guys can't digest so I will leave it at that.

Let's hail king Sikandar Raza , love that guy :D
You provided absolutely zero new evidence - all the ‘evidence’ you posted about him being a good player or being a net bowler in Jamaica or his Grade record had been posted literally by myself or others in previous threads weeks earlier. You offered nothing, but keep convincing yourself you are a groundbreaking investigative journalist.
Others on this forum are genuinely well connected to the local game and unfortunately have to be cute about sources or revealing identities too much. If only it was as easy as posting ‘evidence’, then this conversation would have been killed off a long time ago.

Thanks for clarifying you are a lying shit faking an identity. Now go back to your ‘social cricket’ :lol:
The fact is you can't digest the truth and as I suggested you and your little bitch can keep crying in a little corner of yours or go and start bashing all the overseas players. And if you have any balls you are welcome to come with your gang at Queens. We are very tolerant and happy to support you find a real job. Welcome
Is that a threat?

TapsC2

Post by TapsC2 »

38 overs to be bowled today then we will likely have 2 full days worth of play. Not 100% sure about the 5th day. Surely the visitors want a result.

They need to go at maybe 4 an over today. They would have been better off at 220-3 yesterday than 112-0 if they wanted a result. I just hope they don't turn the match into a practicing game. It's all in their hands really.

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

Mavuta is going to take a bag full of wickets at some point. He's much improved

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

Wednesday looks iffy. If they want to get a result they are going to have to start going for it a bit this afternoon. This has draw written all over it

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

Can they get one wicket at least ffs.?