Zimbabwe Domestic T20 3rd - 9th of March

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
secretzimbo

Re: Zimbabwe Domestic T20 3rd - 9th of March

Post by secretzimbo »

Saint_Mel wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:12 am
Marumani in the runs again. ZC forums on suicide watch.
He has a great domestic T20 every year. He’s superior to almost everyone else we have in this format at this level. I’m a big fan.

He needs some proper coaching and he also needs some help mentally to help him make the step . It’s a huge step up to international cricket. The gulf in quality between this domestic tournament and international is vast. Not easy to step up. He’s been seriously disappointing in international cricket so far but he’s still young.

I still have hope

Andy31
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by Andy31 »

He would have benefited from the Zimbabwe emerging side that went to England. Something similar would be good

secretzimbo

Post by secretzimbo »

Runs for Bennett, Munyonga, both Welch’s and Marumani today - good news.

Googly

Post by Googly »

As I saw Marshall Takodza being brought on to bowl at Tony I knew he'd travel. They went in spin heavy and the track died in the second half. They had ro gamble their seamers then and get the rate to 12/13
That game was lost by two roo mNy overs of spin.
I guess easy in hindsight, but I saw that coming
Good game!!! Big run chase.

Donald

Post by Donald »

I have to say also a much much better game from our two domestic sides. You had innovation being shown and also brute force. Maybe having a day off yesterday helped.
Welch senior and Marumani looked good. I'm afraid I had to leave house for Mountaneers innings but heard about bennett half century and Munyonga Blitzkrieg. It bodes well.

I want to see some of our better players such as Navqi,Burl, Kaitano, Mayavo turn up against Durham later. Maybe give Curran another chance also.

Heard that players haven't really been celebrating and there is nothing much to play for. That's rubbish. A tour of Bangladesh coming up and a money spinning salivating 5 game series against India in summer. THERE IS EVERYTHING TO PLAY FOR

Googly

Post by Googly »

The lack of enthusiasm comes from playing too many games too close together I think.
That OH pitch is horrendous. They have to do something about laying about 3 new decks. You just can't hit thru the line, it stays low and changes dramatically from morning to afternoon.

Pat_Bee

Post by Pat_Bee »

No money for new decks after all these HPC’s and bowling machines you’re wanting boss :lol:

Googly

Post by Googly »

A new deck is fokoro. A few grand

Pat_Bee

Post by Pat_Bee »

Could raise that in a night with 3 extra poles at queens.

Donald

Post by Donald »

So either Bushnell has been recalled by Durham or Tuskers have said thank you very much your dropped 😅😅😅