For crying out loud - DROP KYLE JARVIS!

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: For crying out loud - DROP KYLE JARVIS!

Post by eugene »

How many migrating young Zimbabwean players are really going to crack other international lineups, Ireland included? I don't see PJ Moor, Malcolm Lake, and Matthew Bentley being any better than Ireland's youngsters. I could see South Africans dominating however as even a South African club cricketer would have a shot in making the Zimbabwean team.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

zimstarr
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by zimstarr »

Jarvis can bowl 140 km per hour .we need really quick pace bowlers to compete against top nations .he is young n athletic the more he bowls the better he will become .

hhm

Post by hhm »

PLEASE drop him from the Test XI too! :D
1Mawoyo 2Vusi 3Hami 4Taylor(c) 5Craig 6Matsi 7Taibu(wk) 8Elton 9Cremer 10Rainsford 11Mpofu 12Jarvis

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

hhm wrote:PLEASE drop him from the Test XI too! :D
PLEASE shut up :D

zimstarr
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by zimstarr »

[quote="chappie coventry"]oh dear the man who post this is a fucking joke wake up to your self mate jarvis is by far and away zims best fast bowler do you even watch the games ? maybe if his fucking fielders backed him up his stats would be alot better but come on how can you judge his stats when his played a handful of games . why am i even a member of this site im from australia never even been to zim but yet i no so much more about zim cricket then most of you clowns[/qu

Just because you are from australia doesnt make u more knowlegeable than evry 1 this is a forum for discussions n debates on zim players not a site where u just call pps clowns Noone forced u to join this site if u thnk its not good for u join cricket australia

hhm

Post by hhm »

zimstarr wrote:Just because you are from australia doesnt make u more knowlegeable than evry 1 this is a forum for discussions n debates on zim players not a site where u just call pps clowns Noone forced u to join this site if u thnk its not good for u join cricket australia
I should like to think the ZCF mafia is quite happy staying clear of admonishing anyone who takers a jibe at hhm!
1Mawoyo 2Vusi 3Hami 4Taylor(c) 5Craig 6Matsi 7Taibu(wk) 8Elton 9Cremer 10Rainsford 11Mpofu 12Jarvis

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

chappie coventry wrote:oh dear the man who post this is a fucking joke wake up to your self mate jarvis is by far and away zims best fast bowler do you even watch the games ? maybe if his fucking fielders backed him up his stats would be alot better but come on how can you judge his stats when his played a handful of games . why am i even a member of this site im from australia never even been to zim but yet i no so much more about zim cricket then most of you clowns
:lol: freak. Leave the forum then. Its hilarious how you think you know so much, yet you've never even been to Zimbabwe or experienced the flavor of it :lol:

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

Learn not to rise to it Jem, or we'll only get in trouble ourselves, im not getting myself banned just because I'm rising to the bate. (Even though i launched a huge attack myself).

'Don't feed the trolls' as Maehara would say :D