Sri Lanka vs Zimbabwe - Warm up match

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
syedmahm

Re: Sri Lanka vs Zimbabwe - Warm up match

Post by syedmahm »

Really happy for you guys. Even though I am a Bangladesh fan, but Zim is always my favorite except when they play against BD. Hope ZIM will put a good show in the main event.

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

aydee wrote:
Kriterion_BD wrote:.if he were Indian he'd have a $250,000 contract 2 years ago.
But the fact he isn't is a crucial difference. Entirely different markets for local and foreign players. Not comparable.
Right but he'd still get a 50,000 contract or whatever the foreign player minimum is if not a quarter mil. He wouldn't go unselected, given that even crap players like Ashraful have gotten selected before (Ash even played in 2 games). But even if he was not picked, that wouldn't affect the calibre of batsman he is. He's a better bat than Shakib, Tamim, Ashraful who have all played in IPL games.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

And btw, super performance from ZIM...prolly the strongest performance in recent memory apart from that 330 chase vs NZ and beating AUS at the T20 world cup. Just gotta keep it up and the WI are there for the taking. ZIM could very well make the quarters even if they lose to PAK.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

Krieton you're missing the point, I wasn't trying to 'bag' Bangladesh I wasn't even talking about them the point I was making was that the teams with a lot of IPL or top t20 comps are scoring more quickly now a days even when loosing wickets they keep scoring quickly .....
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Honestly,
Hammy, BT, SW are gold to zimbabwe at the moment.

When these men leave- it will be over.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

Yeah, hard to see anyone else filling their shoes. We never replaced the Flowers and Streak and took a serious decline. The decline after SW, BT, HM will be even greater I fear.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

PB.

Post by PB. »

brmtaylor.com admin wrote:I'm calling it - we'll go through the tournament undefeated. Swept aside Northern Districts, all over NZ until rain saved them, comfortably got over SL.

#zimvincibles
:lol:

NB.

Post by NB. »

PB. wrote:
brmtaylor.com admin wrote:I'm calling it - we'll go through the tournament undefeated. Swept aside Northern Districts, all over NZ until rain saved them, comfortably got over SL.

#zimvincibles
:lol:
:lol: Y'all better IP ban me. :lol: