[Match Thread] Bangladesh v Zimbabwe: 1st ODI

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: [Match Thread] Bangladesh v Zimbabwe: 1st ODI

Post by sloandog »

meth and Streak.jpg
meth and Streak.jpg (7.08 KiB) Viewed 2480 times
Here's a picture of Meth and Streak.
Just found it...

jimbo

Post by jimbo »

The captaincy is too much for Chigumbura I think. Remember when he played for northant in the county division in the summer he was bowling quite regularly in the 4 day and limited overs matches and was reasonably successfull. It's far too much to do an allrounders role and be captain of the Zim national team I think for him he is far too burdened at the moment so his head needs to be less convoluted with the pressures of captaincy and give someone else a go and get Chigs doing what he does best and concentrating on his A game

Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic)
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic) »

jimbo wrote:The captaincy is too much for Chigumbura I think. Remember when he played for northant in the county division in the summer he was bowling quite regularly in the 4 day and limited overs matches and was reasonably successfull. It's far too much to do an allrounders role and be captain of the Zim national team I think for him he is far too burdened at the moment so his head needs to be less convoluted with the pressures of captaincy and give someone else a go and get Chigs doing what he does best and concentrating on his A game
Let him say something on this topic first of all. He has never uttered a word.
Zim Rules
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Satendra Singh, Delhi, India
Twitter: @drsitu

jimbo

Post by jimbo »

Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic) wrote:jimbo wrote:
The captaincy is too much for Chigumbura I think. Remember when he played for northant in the county division in the summer he was bowling quite regularly in the 4 day and limited overs matches and was reasonably successfull. It's far too much to do an allrounders role and be captain of the Zim national team I think for him he is far too burdened at the moment so his head needs to be less convoluted with the pressures of captaincy and give someone else a go and get Chigs doing what he does best and concentrating on his A game
I only say that because I know what he is capable of, Dont mean to be negative against him or team but his performances have taken a downward spiral since he took on the captaincy, Whether that is coincidence or not is up to others to decide

Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic)
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic) »

jimbo wrote:
Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic) wrote:jimbo wrote:
I only say that because I know what he is capable of, Dont mean to be negative against him or team but his performances have taken a downward spiral since he took on the captaincy, Whether that is coincidence or not is up to others to decide
i agree with that and thats a fact thats why i am interested in hearing from his own mouth. He is too vital a player to be wasted. There is no doubt about our future Captain- Diamond Price :D
Zim Rules
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Satendra Singh, Delhi, India
Twitter: @drsitu

Detective RDS

Post by Detective RDS »

Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic) wrote:
There is no doubt about our future Captain- Diamond Price :D
100% agree with you. Lets hope so :)

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

Detective RDS wrote:
Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic) wrote:
There is no doubt about our future Captain- Diamond Price :D
100% agree with you. Lets hope so :)
as do i ;) :lol:

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Meth is quite ripped and about as tall as streak..how does he only bowl 70 mph???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

Kriterion_BD wrote:Meth is quite ripped and about as tall as streak..how does he only bowl 70 mph???
Is that how fast he bowled >>?? :shock:
I remember him bowling 80 clicks in the carabian in 2006...