how to divolop zimbabwe cricket team

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
anusha gamage

how to divolop zimbabwe cricket team

Post by anusha gamage »

Zim is low rankings team...is this true. Yes it is true. ..but zimbabwe have good talented players.but they lost so many games..lot of good players lost in zim. But still they have good player.
We need 6 special batman. With good technical.
2 fast bowling. .1 all rounded. 2 of best quality spinner.
I know how to train them. My methods is very different.
I need divolop batting skills first. I train for my student very thin bat. Normally bat is 4.25 inch. I use 3.80 inch bat for train them. That is growing up skill take ball middle of bat..
Batting besic is very important. Foot works against the spinner that is zim team most weak point. My forward defence technical again spinner little difference. ..I need to 3 month train them.zim need win..
If u have questions please ask..

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: how to divolop zimbabwe cricket team

Post by eugene »

I like Anusha's plan. Sounds to have more of an idea than Ntini.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

celsito

Post by celsito »

Start with good domestic season. You have to have good infrastructure. And last remove the quota um after few years you'll be having a better team

STONEMAN
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by STONEMAN »

1) INCREASE THE DOMESTIC TEAMS TO 8 OR 12 BASED ON PROVINCES IN THE LOGAN CUP FOUR DAY GAMES, ODIs & T20s THAT WILL CREATE HEALTHY COMPETITION

2) DISTRIBUTE ALL THE NATIONAL TEAM PLAYERS, A TEAM PLAYERS, UNDER 19 & UNDER 17 IN THIS 12 TEAMS, SO THAT YOUNG PLAYERS GET OPPORTUNITY TO PLAY WITH THE INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS & DEVELOP THEIR GAMES & PROVIDE PRESSURE TO THE UNDERPERFORMED PLAYERS.

3) SELECT PLAYERS BASED ON PERFORMANCES & SCRAP OF QUOTA SYSTEMS

4) ARRANGE MORE FOUR DAY, ODI,& T20 TOURNAMENTS

Googly

Post by Googly »

Shut up you twat, this is Coach's site. Don't distract the man when he's giving us knowledge.
Coach, can you upload a couple of short video clips? I think we can get you in the front door here.

Flakeman

Post by Flakeman »

Googly u kill me hahaha.

rusty17
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by rusty17 »

STONEMAN wrote:1) INCREASE THE DOMESTIC TEAMS TO 8 OR 12 BASED ON PROVINCES IN THE LOGAN CUP FOUR DAY GAMES, ODIs & T20s THAT WILL CREATE HEALTHY COMPETITION
Australia has 6 domestic teams and has just lost number 1 test ranking and is at number 1 in ODI's. We don't need quantity, we need quality, and by that I mean decent cricket. Anusha tell us a little more on your plans, seems like your onto something and with quality assistance revamp our side

STONEMAN

Post by STONEMAN »

rusty17 wrote:
STONEMAN wrote:1) INCREASE THE DOMESTIC TEAMS TO 8 OR 12 BASED ON PROVINCES IN THE LOGAN CUP FOUR DAY GAMES, ODIs & T20s THAT WILL CREATE HEALTHY COMPETITION
Australia has 6 domestic teams and has just lost number 1 test ranking and is at number 1 in ODI's. We don't need quantity, we need quality, and by that I mean decent cricket. Anusha tell us a little more on your plans, seems like your onto something and with quality assistance revamp our side

NUMBER OF TEAMS IN AUSTRALIAN DOMESTIC CRICKET :

1) Sheffield Shield - 6 teams

2)Matador BBQs One-Day Cup - 7teams

3)Big Bash League (BBL) - 8 teams

AUSTRALIAN DOMESTIC CRICKET STILL HAS MORE TEAMS THEN ZIMBABWE DOMESTIC CRICKET. AUSTRALIAN DOMESTIC CRICKET ALLOWS UNDER 19S & UNDER 17S TO PLAY IN THE DOMESTIC CRICKET, WHEREAS IN ZIMBABWE, IN RUBBISH FOUR FRANCHISE SYSTEM UNDER 19S WARM IN THE BENCH CARRYING DRINKS FOR THOSE USELESS UNDERPERFORMED SENIORS.

AUSTRALIA ALLOWS THE OLD HORSES WHO ARE PERFORMING & THEY KICK OUT THE UNDERPERFORMED ONES, WHEREAS IN ZIMBABWE OLD HORSES PLAYS ONE AFTER ANOTHER, EVEN AFTER GIVING SO MUCH DISSAPOINTMENTS, THEY ARE NOT THROWN OUT.

AUSTRALIA GIVES TOO MUCH IMPORTANCE TO THE GRASS ROOT LEVEL PLAYERS i,e UNDER 19s & UNDER 17s AND SELECT THEM TO PLAY WITH THEIR INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS, WHEREAS ZIMBABWE UNDER 19S HAVE NO CHANCE BECAUSE THOSE USELESS SENIORS ARE PREFERED MORE THEN THE JUNIORS. IF THOSE USELESS OLD HORSES DOESNT RETIRES, HOW COULD YOUNG PLAYERS GET MOVE ON, THEREFORE MORE TEAMS ARE DEFINATELY REQUIRED.

AUSTRALIAN CRICKET DOESN'T HAVE ANY POLITICS, WHEREAS ZIMBABWE CRICKET HAS GOT BUNDLE OF POLITICS, THATS WHY TALENTED PLAYERS RUNS AWAY TO OTHER NATIONS & REPRESENT IN THEIR DOMESTIC CRICKET OR INTERNATIONAL CRICKET

ZC ALWAYS GIVE EXCUSE THAT MONEY IS NOT THERE, BUT THERE IS ZFA WHO RUNS DOMESTIC SOCCER TOURNAMENTS WITH 18 TEAMS & SOCCER IS DOING WELL BECAUSE OF GOOD ADMINISTRATION, ITS ALSO KNOWN THAT ZC MEMBERS EARNS MORE THEN PLAYERS, DEFINATELY CORRUPTION EXIST]1) INCREASE THE DOMESTIC TEAMS TO 8 OR 12 BASED ON PROVINCES IN THE LOGAN CUP FOUR DAY GAMES, ODIs
Last edited by STONEMAN on Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

STONEMAN, may I ask why you always type in CAPS?
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

STONEMAN

Post by STONEMAN »

eugene wrote:STONEMAN, may I ask why you always type in CAPS?

GOT PROBLEM IN KEYBOARD