Future tour rumours

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Future tour rumours

Post by jaybro »

Jemisi wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:20 am
Congrats Jaybro!
Thanks mate
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:44 pm
I get the no spectators thing, unlucky Jaybro, but they are not televising the series?

ZC astound me. Complain of no money, then when they have a series against a team that could generate some decent money, they just don't make an effort to to broadcast it.
What makes you think they aren't broadcasting it?

All Test matches are required to be broadcast in some form

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

jaybro wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:51 am
zimbos_05 wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:44 pm
I get the no spectators thing, unlucky Jaybro, but they are not televising the series?

ZC astound me. Complain of no money, then when they have a series against a team that could generate some decent money, they just don't make an effort to to broadcast it.
What makes you think they aren't broadcasting it?

All Test matches are required to be broadcast in some form
This quote by the PCB board.

"Our cricket sides have always enjoyed visiting and playing cricket in Zimbabwe, and though our fans and followers will be unable to watch live-action,"

zimlover
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by zimlover »

We will probably Win the Test Series since its not going to be televised and it will be like it never happened. With no video footage of the games to be televised. It will be like it never happened.

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

The Test series will be streamed, I am very confident

zimlover

Post by zimlover »

"The tour of our men's side at the back of our women's team first-ever visit of Zimbabwe is a testimony that the two boards - the PCB and Zimbabwe Cricket - enjoy excellent relations and are always ready to lend support to each other. Our cricket sides have always enjoyed visiting and playing cricket in Zimbabwe, and though our fans and followers will be unable to watch live-action, I am sure they will continue to support both the sides and their favourite cricketers like they have done since May 2020 through digital media."

zimlover

Post by zimlover »

jaybro wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:51 am
The Test series will be streamed, I am very confident

"The tour of our men's side at the back of our women's team first-ever visit of Zimbabwe is a testimony that the two boards - the PCB and Zimbabwe Cricket - enjoy excellent relations and are always ready to lend support to each other. Our cricket sides have always enjoyed visiting and playing cricket in Zimbabwe, and though our fans and followers will be unable to watch live-action, I am sure they will continue to support both the sides and their favourite cricketers like they have done since May 2020 through digital media."

zimstarr

Post by zimstarr »

zimlover wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:51 am
[/quote

Read the whole thing . (Live action) means watching live @ the stadium. They went on to mention that their fans will continue to support through (digital media)

Robbo

Post by Robbo »

Freesports which we have here in UK recently announced that they were showing all of Zimbabwe's series for the next 2 years or so. That included the 2 Test series v Pakistan.

Marshmallow

Post by Marshmallow »

Freesports saying
Attachments
IMG_20210330_210207.jpg
IMG_20210330_210207.jpg (681.14 KiB) Viewed 1342 times