Captain cremer optimistic about 4 day cricket

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

Re: Captain cremer optimistic about 4 day cricket

Post by brmtaylor.com admin »

You know that you are given more leeway than anyone else, hhm. No point wasting the last 53 posts arguing about it though! :)

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

pariah wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:20 pm
One thing that you overlook BRM is that plenty people here are called names(e.g. Bvute, Chingoka, Utseya, Elton etc), and not once have those guilty ever been threatened by a ban in the many several years I've been here nor their posts edited(without reports) despite both admins' comments appearing alongside such.

Secondly I reminded maehara of the many direct insults towards me - something one would expect results in automatic bans - but again nothing beyond edits even though I would suspect that whatever thresholds have been met for such action, and I can't imagine anything that I've ever stated that's a worser crime than that (and you're free to put any one of my statements forward if you find it as proof). Despite the warnings and threats, they still repeated it and continue to do so unrestrained, and you yourself encouraged a recent incident. Like I said to maehara, as strangely and often as it's applied here, I am yet to come across an african man who is said to be racist, as if that's even possible anywhere.

There is absolutely no shame in me being banned for calling someone by their nationality or an innocent term. If you deem those to be "Racist" then who am I to argue? It was said ZCF is not a democracy so that's that.
You antagonise and bate the forum members on a daily basis Hhm. You're too bright a troll to even cover this up. The above post is pure fresh air to buy some time. You push and you poke and you bring the same players you dislike into every single thread and it's getting weiry, not to mention incredibly boring.
Find another, better more interesting past time because it is not welcome here, nor has it ever been.

CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

Good riddance eventually when that happens, till the next resurfacing with another user name...
pariah wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:54 am
I'll watch the toss very closely, and how the team reacts to winning or losing it. Inevitably that'll prove my point once again and negate any criticisms in my direction.
Another glowing example of setting the stage up for later trolling. With a statement like that, one can blame no matter what the skipper / team management decides.

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

We are batting

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

brmtaylor.com admin wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:06 pm
maehara wrote:For the avoidance of doubt and to reinforce the private warning just sent: the man has a name. Use it, and not some racist epithet. Next time I have to amend / edit / delete one of your posts for this purpose, your account will go with it. Please feel free to test me on this.
pariah wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:19 am
Dear Mr Decisive,
(I've resorted to calling you that since your nationality was deemed offensive. I've also gathered that your name means "Decisive" and your surname means "Good" - and you Hasnains are considered to be intelligent and handsome - traits I feel and many will agree you don't particularly bear)
Yeah, real cute hhm. :roll:

I've got a new condition to add. hhm currently has 1445 total posts. I will ban him at 1500 posts.

You've had a good run mate but it's reached breaking point. At least you will get to go on your own terms.

You can either spam your last 55 posts in one go, space them at one a day, whatever you want. But when it hits 1500, it's time for an involuntary break.
You're really going to just ban him at 1500? If he's banned for being racist there shouldn't be a post limit.

IMO he ought to be banned for just arguing about everything with everyone and not having an rhyme or reason. Statistical dishonesty when done as intentionally and as constantly as HHM, should be a bannable offense because it actually starts to affect the quality of the forum.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

pariah
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by pariah »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:47 pm
Statistical dishonesty when done intentionally and constantly
Like this?
viewtopic.php?p=116579#p116579

Strange of you to say this.

After I posted the u19 stats, why did everyone suddenly stop talking up a lot of those poor/average players? When last was any of those names discussed?

You went through your match-winners argument, and no one can again attack certain players for being useless because they were doing the heavy lifting, and you proved it yourself while getting yourself in knots.

The references are plenty, and the link above just one case of two guys ganging up to blatantly dispute obvious facts out of spite.

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

pariah wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:38 pm
Kriterion_BD wrote:
Like this?

After I posted the u19 stats, why did everyone suddenly stop talking up a lot of those poor/average players? When last was any of those names discussed?

You went through your match-winners argument, and no one can again attack certain players for being useless because they were doing the heavy lifting, and you proved it yourself while getting yourself in knots.

The references are plenty, and the link above just one case of two guys ganging up to blatantly dispute obvious facts out of spite.
39 posts left, keep going

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

pariah wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:38 pm
Kriterion_BD wrote:
Like this?

Philakwayo has only played 2 Tests - against Bangladesh who are 9th ranked (soon to be 8th, but 8 out of 10). That too against a BD team who had beef with their coach who resigned during the Test series. So essentially it was against a coachless and captain-less Bangladesh side (Mushy kept intentionally making the wrong choices at the toss and claimed it "was a mistake to keep winning the toss").

An average of 20 against the 9th ranked side, at home, against a team lacking a coach and a captain isn't anything special.

Besides the world class Vusi averages 20 in Test cricket, and far less batting at his "preferred" middle order slots across formats. Therefore Phelakwayo averaging 20 is actually a poor bowling average. So basically, you're refuted by your own bullshit stats and club level cricketers.

Let me be clear. Phelakwayo is a club level cricketer. He would get tonked in Mirpur or Chittagong. Vusi is a club level cricketer and his averages in his preferred batting slots attest to that. You can bring up Williams statistics (also a club level player) or Jarvis with the white ball (also club level) or Mohammad Ashrafull (captain of the club level scrubs) and it will only serve to refute your own premise.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

It is dehumanising to say an African man is incapable of racism. We have been over this before Hhm. People are people. If one is capable, we are all capable.

strikerlube

Post by strikerlube »

52 to go
EDIT JUST SAW THE COUNT
39 !!!!