Debut for Muzarabani likely according to Streak

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Flakeman

Re: Debut for Muzarabani likely according to Streak

Post by Flakeman »

I reckon Chatara is gonna miss out for Mpofu. Would be nuts if it happens, but my gut has a strong feeling on this one. Jarvis and Chatara are a lot more dangerous to right handers I feel. We need to win the toss and bat. At least we’ll get a good few hours of gaurenteed sunlight. Cremer is gonna be so important with the ball. I really would’ve liked to see Williams play. Is he injured or not, as I’m hearing mixed things?

No doubt de Kock, and Elgar will tremble at the sight of a baby faced Chatara running in, as he has got rid of them in the past. AB never makes runs against us. Faf won’t play. Bavuma is average, and need to kick him out early. Once we have them 67/9 we just need to make sure Morkel and Steyn don’t have a partnership of 200, as we seem to allow fairly often.

I’ll be pleased with a draw, in all honesty. Hope the rain stays away.

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Debut for Muzarabani likely according to Streak

Post by jaybro »

Flakeman wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:42 pm
I reckon Chatara is gonna miss out for Mpofu. Would be nuts if it happens, but my gut has a strong feeling on this one. Jarvis and Chatara are a lot more dangerous to right handers I feel. We need to win the toss and bat. At least we’ll get a good few hours of gaurenteed sunlight. Cremer is gonna be so important with the ball. I really would’ve liked to see Williams play. Is he injured or not, as I’m hearing mixed things?

No doubt de Kock, and Elgar will tremble at the sight of a baby faced Chatara running in, as he has got rid of them in the past. AB never makes runs against us. Faf won’t play. Bavuma is average, and need to kick him out early. Once we have them 67/9 we just need to make sure Morkel and Steyn don’t have a partnership of 200, as we seem to allow fairly often.

I’ll be pleased with a draw, in all honesty. Hope the rain stays away.
Did you get some optimism for Xmas Flakeman 😜
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement