Tri Nation T20 Series 2018 [ Australia , Zimbabwe & Pakistan ] : Zimbabwe Squad declared

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Kriterion_BD

Re: Tri Nation T20 Series 2018 [ Australia , Zimbabwe & Pakistan ] : Zimbabwe Squad declared

Post by Kriterion_BD »

CrimsonAvenger wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:01 am
So Hamilton is officially the skipper. Does he have any self respect though? He was thrown out unceremoniously by the same ZC without a proper shot at it, and now he is allowing the same ZC to use him to divide the camp.
Part of why I’ve struggled to ever rate Hamilton (apart from his batting averages). He’s a consummate nice guy like Dravid. But Dravid was feared at the crease enough to earn the nickname of the Wall. Hammy just comes across a guy with little emotion and great apathy.

I’ll probably only realize his worth to the side when he’s retired and replaced by a guy who makes Hamilton seem like a Dravid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

Googly

Re: Tri Nation T20 Series 2018 [ Australia , Zimbabwe & Pakistan ] : Zimbabwe Squad declared

Post by Googly »

I just had a look at a pic on the AC academy Twitter. If I’m not mistaken that’s the gym on the top floor at HSC belonging to ZC. I hope I’m wrong, they must surely let ZC twist in the wind at the moment. Taibu out AC in... more musical chairs.
Not much fanfare about this start up, I wonder what’s going on?

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:30 pm
CrimsonAvenger wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:01 am
So Hamilton is officially the skipper. Does he have any self respect though? He was thrown out unceremoniously by the same ZC without a proper shot at it, and now he is allowing the same ZC to use him to divide the camp.
Part of why I’ve struggled to ever rate Hamilton (apart from his batting averages). He’s a consummate nice guy like Dravid. But Dravid was feared at the crease enough to earn the nickname of the Wall. Hammy just comes across a guy with little emotion and great apathy.

I’ll probably only realize his worth to the side when he’s retired and replaced by a guy who makes Hamilton seem like a Dravid.
Yes.

Affability is not to be underrated in this nasty world though.