Fact Page (no opinion!)

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
encore
Supports: Mountaineers

Re: Fact Page (no opinion!)

Post by encore »

Fair enough. We'll wait patiently and see where Googly, Hogg and DEB are leading us...

Voice of reason.

Googly

Post by Googly »

And to talk of jobs for the mate’s is just laughable when you look at how ZC is structured, right down to who’s still playing cricket :lol:

Googly

Post by Googly »

If you think Brickhill is a gutter journalist you need help. His family championed black empowerment and if there was a shred of good in ZC you’d think he might mention it :lol:
John Ward has had his wings clipped because he speaks the truth, something that they’re not too fond of, I wouldnt be relying on him to write what you want to hear either😂
I’d stay with the multiple award winning Herald and The Bulawayo Chronicle guys if I were you.

Googly

Post by Googly »

And if Gerry didn’t have a little bit of pull (toothless thug?) these brown envelope muppets wouldn’t be rushing to print retractions as they have. They’ve never been embarrassed to print outright bullshit before. :lol:

jimmylesaint
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by jimmylesaint »

...........This make me very glad because after over two decades of administration in Zimbabwe Cricket, we finally have evidence of corruption in the form of jobs-for-pals by Kirsty Coventry and the President's son-in-law. And I'm so ecstatic that Hogg and Ellman-Brown are the beneficiaries. This is what real corruption looks like ladies and gentlemen. Plus no timeframe! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I didn't bother too quote the lot too much gibberish but nicely laid out with gifs and pictures so at least something to laugh at.
Too sum it up you either
1)Expect SRC to be saving face by having these non-entity concessions and letting time forget the issue.
or
2)Some ZC personnel are being thrown under the bus(probably the ones Muks particularly doesn't get on with :lol: :lol: ) Followed by constitutional changes and perhaps an early election.
Oh and some jail time for the low level gremlins.

Time will tell.
“Time is on the side of the oppressed today, it's against the oppressor. Truth is on the side of the oppressed today, it's against the oppressor. You don't need anything else.”

encore
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by encore »

Voice of reason.