Frank Mawoza

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Frank Mawoza

Post by jaybro »

zimlover wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:36 am

Looks like Frank is happy to settle this face to face, even put his real phone number and details out on the public domain.

This may be too much for the keyboard warriors that hide behind fake names in internet forums
The irony :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Googly

Post by Googly »

Well if you read Jonty’s post you know who he is, or at the very least who’s directing him. And you know he’s working hand in hand with those journalists. It’s just such low level stuff. Practically any comment made by any of them is liked by one or two people, that tells you two things- they’re disliked and people fear victimization.
They know they lost the popular vote a long time ago and what they say has no credibility. Having zero popular following tells you exactly how things are here in our broken country. Fans prefer to follow independent cricket commentary on twitter and that’s now eating them because they have no credible people working in their media dept and they’re trying to stamp out negative comments. That’s how poorly run dictatorships work- you don’t try and make things right, you hunt out the dissenters and make things untenable for them. Not being able to satisfactorily deal with critics through the right actions and good management is all the proof one needs as to why our cricket is in the position it’s in.
There’s not one rich bad guy I’ve ever met who hasn’t done the most despicable stuff to get where they are and then expend an inordinate amount of time, energy and money trying to cover up their misdeeds, legitimize themselves and try to gain some respect.

foreignfield
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by foreignfield »

jaybro wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:16 am
This stuff is brilliant honestly you would have thought running ZC would be a busy job but yet these pelicans have time to make twitter accounts and argue with the general public 😂😂😂
Well, one would have thought that running the most powerful country in the world is a busy job, too, and yet that orange guinea pig also spends most of his time on twitter.

Maybe TM and Co. are also "very stable geniuses"? :lol:

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

foreignfield wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:05 am
jaybro wrote:
This stuff is brilliant honestly you would have thought running ZC would be a busy job but yet these pelicans have time to make twitter accounts and argue with the general public 😂😂😂
Well, one would have thought that running the most powerful country in the world is a busy job, too, and yet that orange guinea pig also spends most of his time on twitter.

Haha good point 😂😂😂
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Googly

Post by Googly »

Orange Guinea Pig :lol: :lol: :lol:
Exactly what he is. Absolute muppet. But better than these Democrats all day. Their whole democracy has been exposed. Thieving career politicians the whole lot of them.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

zimlover wrote:
zimbos_05 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:19 am
TapsC wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:42 pm

I can 100% confirm thats his number. I know he is real anyway. I have heard that he is a close relative.
I mean...we're not supposed to ask...
Looks like Frank is happy to settle this face to face, even put his real phone number and details out on the public domain.

This may be too much for the keyboard warriors that hide behind fake names in internet forums
I meant, Taps talks about knowing them quite well, so when we have discussions with Taps, why does he get so defensive.

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

foreignfield wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:05 am
jaybro wrote:

Trump has a hyperactive mind. Everything he does is mentally quick and sharp and he only sleeps 2 hours a night.

When’s the last time you’ve heard him say ‘umm’ in a sentence?
He cannot be between in a debate for this reason. He will always come up with something quickly.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Googly

Post by Googly »

Have u seen those clips where he says “nobody in th world knows more than me about....” and he covers most fields known to man.
I started out watching these proceeds trying to keep an open mind, but would now gladly end Nadler and Schiff, those are proper snakes.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:08 am
zimlover wrote:
zimbos_05 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:19 am

I mean...we're not supposed to ask...

I meant, Taps talks about knowing them quite well, so when we have discussions with Taps, why does he get so defensive.
Mate I honestly don't know why you are always on my case. Like I honestly don't know.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

TapsC wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:53 am

Mate I honestly don't know why you are always on my case. Like I honestly don't know.
Well I could say that you exposed my whole life, but that would be a lie.

I've thought about this, that it would seem like I'm on your case, but in reality, you just say a lot of interesting engaging things.

I was just saying, if you know them, then that's fine. Own it. It's just some of your posts seen to suggest you do. Maybe knowing them you can be in a situation to push for the right change.