State of SA

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: State of SA

Post by sloandog »

He isn't, he's still with Hampshire

TapsC2

Post by TapsC2 »

Rajkumar Sharma wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:00 pm
Rilee Rossouw at 31 makes comeback for Knights with an match winning innings of 73. Seems he will be available for South Africa. Massive boost
He just scored one of the best T20 hundreds I have ever seen on TV in their domestic league. Incredible..

TapsC2

Post by TapsC2 »

His last 2 sixes he literally has 1 leg behind the stumps (just slightly past his off stump) waiting for the slower ball. Burl is a leftie and I think that could work really well for him because of his preferred hitting arch. Just gives him enough space

sam_ahm

Post by sam_ahm »

Rossouw is killing it. Parnell is hitting it quite sweetly as well.

Big question, are South Africa ready to go back to them?

TapsC2

Post by TapsC2 »

Quinton de Kock not playing because he refused to take the knee. It's getting interesting. CSA are not going to change their new policy for him. Let's see what he does next.

Googly

Post by Googly »

And yet CSA practice racial quotas throughout their cricket, much like here. Last time South Africa did that they went into international isolation for decades and they need to be boycotted again, they're practicing a very slightly watered down version of apartheid and the world ignores it.

De Kock is categorised as a person of colour in SA anyway, he hasn't got the tattoo to prove it, but he should get one, as should the whites. CsC - Citizen Second Class.

The world is full of c#$#s that think the way to racial equality is to hamstring the minority white man. Fuck them and the horse they rode in on. If you need a playing field tilted at 45 degrees and you're OK with it you're a weasel.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Not u Taps :lol: , I meant anyone that thinks this quota bullshit is OK. Makes my blood boil.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Not a weasel, it makes you a racist, the very thing that you're protesting against. It's bloody nonsense.
De Kock will have to buckle because I don't see those guys making an exception to the charade.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Michael Holding is the champion of this taking the knee in cricket. They were treated abysmally in his era, but he dined off of it for ages with Fire in Babylon. What's with the constant reminders? So it doesn't happen again??? Give me a break, racism is alive and well and grovelling on the ground with raised fists ain't going to change a thing.
If they want to raise awareness instead of having this truth and reconciliation type of approach, why not just publicly state that let bygones be bygones and let's move on, but there's nothing to be gained from that and thats the truth.
How many non- Indians play cricket in India
Non Pakistanis in Pakistan
Non Bangladeshis in Bangladesh
Non Sri Lankans in Sri Lanka
Non West Indians in West Indies
How many whites now play cricket in SA
How many whites now play cricket in Zim.
As a black guy go and book a hotel in China or India.
As a white guy try and play cricket in any of the above places, or just try and run a business without some thief trying to ream you.
There's a deafening silence about that.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Interesting article about one of the founders of BLM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... urity.html